5555 "Fives"

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts on Fives? From what I've seen he is pretty popular. Is that only with certain teams such as extra attack synergies? I have a 3* Fives and I'm wondering if I should start sinking resources into getting him up there, or continue improving my already 4* heroes that I use regularly. My team is lacking synergy right now, and I'm wondering if Fives could fill a void. Maybe fives instead of Poe for instance.

Replies

• Options
    His counterattack is annoying when i play him cause he does about 1.2k damage with it and he is a tank so he is pretty good. I dont have him but i would use him if i could. I might start farming him
  • Options
    I'm only hard shard farming him right now as I'm trying to max out Poe.

The other reason he's good is the chance to lower speed on attacks, turn manipulation is where I think the meta is headed, it's the best way to beat the FOTP/leia meta.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    He is a handy toon in GW and LS battles, but he isn't much of a threat in the arena IMO.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have him to nearly 7* and finish consistently at or around rank 1. He is good but you have to build the right team around him. Great synergy with phasma, dooku, kylo, fo pilot; multi attack and counter team. Great pick if going in that direction.

If you build a Poe team it's a completely different play style and don't want 5555s. Pick what's fun for you. Hope this helps. Glhf