About Mods, Stats, and something else

Fher
188 posts Member
I've been thinking a lot about the possibility of a parser of some sort.

I'm talking to 2 software engineers that play the game in hopes to create a parser for the game.

The parser, I believe will help all of us better manage mods by not over spending or over assigning any given mod with an attribute that may have crossed the threshold of effectiveness.

For example I learned from them that regardless of how much potency you put on Teebo all toons have a 15% chance to resist as a basic factor regardless of their tenacity.

That doesn't take into account dodge rate or any other factor.

I'm posting here in hopes other computer and software savvy players here would have any input on how to accomplish this.

I know I'm going to get all the smart mouths saying that involvement of third party tools are not allowed, but this project is not for the purpose to exploit the game, just gather some hard data to generate statistics that allow us to see if your 72% potency Teebo is worth or does it make a difference to add 5% more potency and in doing so what percentage does the statistical chance to land TM reduction is affected, at which point do you reach the invisible cap?

I believe this information is valuable so that we can all mod our toons tailored to our specific needs.

If 75% potency is the invisible cap (for example, not saying that it is) then we can stop there and give Teebo (or any toon of your choice) a different attribute that will help their performance instead of blindly stacking potency past the threshold needed.

Anyone interested or can provide some insight please PM me. Thanks

P.S. Yes I'm expecting to be flamed for this, but I believe it'll be worth it in the end.

Replies

• Options
    i think you're making an assumption that there is reason behind what EA does, when in reality, they are just bat guano crazy.