Game wont open

I cant get past the checking for updates screen, anyone else having this probelm or have had it and know how to fix it? Do i need to reinstall?

Replies

• Rolo
    5 posts Member
    Options
    1. im having the same problem right now. Tried restarting closed all apps etc. Stuck at updates.
  • Options
    same problem here. Stuck on checking for updates. would like to play before bed ....
  • Options
    Same issue
  • Options
    Every time I try to do last battle in mod battles stage 8 I have to restart the game anyone else with that kind of problem? And **** is up with no tech support so I'm guessing we have to post our problems and pray for a response
  • Options
    Same as OP
  • Options
    I had to delete and reinstall
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    Hmm, definitely a curious problem. Try to shut down the device and then try to launch the game while connected to Wi-fi. If this doesn't work, I'd suggest switching to 3G/4G. I hope this helps!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    hi, im having the same problem since morning, stuck on the checkning for update screen in my wifi, but at work i could play, i get home and cant play again
  • Options
    im playing on android by the way
  • Options
    Please help, 2 days now unable to login. Always checking Cantina.
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Same problem here, stalling on my home wifi... time warner in so. Cal. All other apps work fine on my home wifi.
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Problem still exists for me
  • Options
    Fooj wrote: »
    Same problem here, stalling on my home wifi... time warner in so. Cal. All other apps work fine on my home wifi.

Have the same problem on the east coast, so it isn't your provider. I try to play on WiFi and I get stuck loading. Switch to 4g and I can play. But I refuse to use all of my data on this.