Leia/Lando MODS suggestions

Cogito
94 posts Member
Hi guys !

Would love to know your suggestions for mods on lando and leia !

First option :
AA (L)
Lando
Leia
Sth
Luke

Second option :
Lando (L)
Leia
Sth
Chewie
Luke

Thirs option :
Boba (L)
Lando
Leia
Sth
Luke

What would be the best mods on these comps ? Especially for the first option, i still don't know if i should go for mods increasing crits probability or crits dmg on leia ?

Cheers

Replies

• Options
    As with all mods, Speed is alway first choice. But since AA already gives a greatg Speeadbonus an Leia gives a great Crit up, i would go for

1) Health/Portection on AA (he hits like a fly anyway, no need to boost this, he has other jobs)
    2) Crit Damage on Lando (has already a high crit chance, even more with Leia)
    3)Moster Health/Protection on STh (his job is to keep the others alive and TMG)
    4)Crit Damage on Leia (see 2)
    5)Crit Damage un Luke (see 2)

I would not opt for the second and third option (esp. not the third) since you loss nearly all of your synergy
  • Cogito
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Ty for your sight mate !

We agree that we are talking about set bonus here, and general stats to look for indivudally right ?
  • Options
    Depends on the quality of the mods. E.g. there health mod, that give +30% crit damage. For that, you could sacrify the set bonus. In relation to the 5 and 6 Star mods, the set bonuses are not that good..
  • Options
    Go with the first squad and look for health mods with speed, and crit damage (especially for Lando/leia). Protection/speed/offense/health for the rest.
  • Options
    You won't need critical chance because you'll get that with leia.
  • Options
    There aren't any six-star mods anymore.
  • Options
    Any updates to this?
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    You want potency and speed on STH. Potency helps him reduce enemy TM. He won't live very long regardless.
    Drop Luke and Chewie. They are weak links.
    Leia/Lando want crit damage everywhere. I put some Tenacity and speed on AA, as well as protection. And Boba wants speed, crit dmg, and potency as well.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    You want potency and speed on STH. Potency helps him reduce enemy TM. He won't live very long regardless.
    Drop Luke and Chewie. They are weak links.
    Leia/Lando want crit damage everywhere. I put some Tenacity and speed on AA, as well as protection. And Boba wants speed, crit dmg, and potency as well.

Can you look my toons over?

https://swgoh.gg/u/ozfrost/collection/

I don't have boba but I have some others that might work
  • Options
    How did you get the link to your char's?