Bad Motivator Now Recruiting!

Nasudia
28 posts Member
Bad Motivator is a T7 raiding guild seeking new players to join our ranks. Our requirements? Well, It's quite simple actually. We only ask you do your 600 energy everyday. I know I know, that's too good, what's the catch Nasudia. Well, here it is. We just want you to have fun with us. This is a game, it's meant to be fun! There are enough frustrations as is with Galactic War being, well Galactic War. Credit crunch at its worse and Nightsisters receiving no love! Why bother you with such extreme requirements! its your game, play the way you want! If you have interest in joining our ranks, leave a reply and we will get to you ASAP! Happy gaming!!!

Replies

• Options
    Sounds too good to be true. Next you'll be telling me that you do a heroic raid every other day, and that you're in the top ten of the leaderboard.

Yeah, right.
  • Nasudia
    28 posts Member
    Options
    I know right? It's impossible to be so successful with such few requirements, but Impossible is what we do here!
  • Options
    Hey, id love to join a more active guild! I always collect 600 for the daily and have 21 7* characters. looking for some of that t7 raid action!!
  • Options
    Orca knows me. Looking for invite
  • Options
    What is you IGN so I can find out your wait time :3
  • Options
    Please have Orca add Donkey Teeth#0807 on discord. He is staying top in ships all day. And I'm kinda close to have 5 guys attack him constantly. Would prefer to just learn his payout. Please and thank you. DŁ Donkey Teeth