Would you like to see an accuracy set bonus?

RenanFilipe
189 posts Member
edited July 2016
With the dodge meta, it would be nice to have an accuracy set bonus, I was thinking in a four piece set which would give you 6% of accuracy at low level and 12% at max level, they could use the droids as a requirement for the challenges.

Would you like to see an accuracy set bonus? 22 votes

Yes, I would
68%
scubazaphodBrazilian_JoeNortikka_aikarajuuATSpainDarkstormrising76RenanFilipeVinniarthDarth_MookDogEscapeArtist51Batman44gamingJimboedeadfiestaInkeCaeus_Gymkata 15 votes
No, I wouldn't
31%
DingleTingleDarthdaddy81Nguerra6The6Bull6MarmotaMonaxxMORIDINxZurinFet 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes, I would
    I guess I would. Accuracy is actually only on one mod I think which is the upper right arrow, which is a mod with a ton of better things. I think the accuracy mod bonus should be two mods for 5 percent boost. 10 percent boost at max. The tricky part would be adding another set of mod battles. Though ewoks would probably be the group for mod challenges.
  • Options
    They have said that there will be more in the future. I'm expecting accuracy and evasion and hoping that one of them will be for night sister teams.
  • Options
    Yes, I would
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    They have said that there will be more in the future. I'm expecting accuracy and evasion and hoping that one of them will be for night sister teams.

Evasion mods would definitely ruin this game
  • Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »

Evasion mods would definitely ruin this game

I imagine it would be only crit evasion, as this is something that is already available as a secondary stat.
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No, I wouldn't
    Accuracy is crap (unless on QGJ/B2). You think is good cause you see Old Ben in arena.

Sets not yet available are Extra Turn and Counter-Atack. Those are at least in the game's files.
  • Options
    No, I wouldn't
    Not needed!

Arrow mod can give 12% accuracy, vs ben or dooku team you have 15% evasion, they are left with 5% (3+2%) evasion and even less at 6* and 7* mods.
    It makes sense to me going for either speed or accuracy in the arrow mod for balacing purposes.

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I would
    Yeap. Lifesteal bonus would also be welcome.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I would
    Nguerra wrote: »
    Not needed!

Arrow mod can give 12% accuracy, vs ben or dooku team you have 15% evasion, they are left with 5% (3+2%) evasion and even less at 6* and 7* mods.
    It makes sense to me going for either speed or accuracy in the arrow mod for balacing purposes.

This poll is not about primary Stat of accuracy but an accuracy set bonus. This would allow you to use arrow for speed but also gain accuracy.