Next cantina toon to farm ?

iDevros
63 posts Member
Hey, I just finished farming the main useful toons in cantina. My question is: Who should I go for now between Ben, Aayla or Anakin ?
In-game ID : Loul

Replies

• Options
    id go for anakin
  • iDevros
    63 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    hyperXgen wrote: »
    id go for anakin

Yeah i was thinking going for him for an arena lead but ben is also must-have char to get imo. Aayla seems pretty good too
  • Options
    yer all 3 are good, but i chose anakin because not many people use him and since the buff his pretty op in arena
  • Options
    Ok I might go for him then :)
  • Options
    BEN is irritating AF to fight. He's a better synergy to most toons but I fought a modded anakin in GW who hits 12-14k. So yeaahhh. . .
  • iDevros
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »
    BEN is irritating AF to fight. He's a better synergy to most toons but I fought a modded anakin in GW who hits 12-14k. So yeaahhh. . .

Yeah I ran into an anakin lead yesterday on my last gw node. **** that was op haha

• Options
    Anakin is extremely good. I had him at 5 stars and put him on my arena team at lead, and now I finish roughly top 20 everyday. Before I put him in, I was finishing usually more top 100, top 50 if I got lucky.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I would only recommend Anakin if you have the toons to synergize with him right away after you gear him.

Anakin, 5s, RG at a minimum, but more preferably Anakin, 5s, Aayla, RG.

Unless you have more clones/high hp jedi, Anakin is kind of a waste. Meanwhile, Old Ben can be placed ANYWHERE on ANY TEAM and he immediately makes that team better.

I am finishing up old ben to replace my Dooku, and when that's done I am moving for Anakin myself. Then Aayla. However, I may not even use Anakin until AFTER I have Aayla to synergize with high HP + 30% offence.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    If you have Fives and RG, go with Anakin. If you don't go with Aayla. The dodge lead is fading away, at least in my shard, more and more Phasmas are coming back along with HK-47.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    TMK wrote: »
    If you have Fives and RG, go with Anakin. If you don't go with Aayla. The dodge lead is fading away, at least in my shard, more and more Phasmas are coming back along with HK-47.

@TMK
    The only that that is beating the dodge meta is HP + counter teams (anakin, aayla, 5s, Sun fac, RG as an example). Clones are also a good exmaple in general.

I still don't like Phasma teams because without dodge, it's pretty easy to just annihilate whoever you choose. I have Dooku, but once my OB gets geared the TM gains > Dooku teams > Phasma teams imo.

But, each server is different. *shrugs*
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    TMK wrote: »

@TMK
    The only that that is beating the dodge meta is HP + counter teams (anakin, aayla, 5s, Sun fac, RG as an example). Clones are also a good exmaple in general.

I still don't like Phasma teams because without dodge, it's pretty easy to just annihilate whoever you choose. I have Dooku, but once my OB gets geared the TM gains > Dooku teams > Phasma teams imo.

But, each server is different. *shrugs*

I am November or December shard and my Arena team doesn't even have a leader, that would connect whole team together. It is composed of 3 high damage DPS (GS, Leia, Rey) toons, a reviver in Daka (fully maxed and omega) and a tank in RG. Works like a charm, hardly loose a spot at night but I am hoovering around 10-20, rarely drop out of 30.

Anakin with Aayla, Fives, RG and Rey (for instance) is deadly whatsoever.

• iDevros
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah i'm working on 5s right now, almost to 6*.
    So Anakin will be my 1st priority in cantina from now on and then Aayla
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thx guys this helped me decide! I want aayla bad for her stun paired with rg.. But think i need anakin first..Also have fives gear 9 7*.. My problem is that my rg is only at 5*.. But modded out to always land stun just need more hp kinda.. Want to get anakin first then finish rg.. Or should i finish rg then Anakin?
    My rg already does pretty well for the purposes i need but doesnt hurt to be stronger
  • Options
    I'm working on ani to lead my clone squad. I have the four main clones... he's my missing element. Right now I'm running with aayla, and i love her. High health, great utility.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I'm working on ani to lead my clone squad. I have the four main clones... he's my missing element. Right now I'm running with aayla, and i love her. High health, great utility.
    Anakin (L) with Fives, Rex, Cody and Echo I am guessing?
  • Options
    iDevros wrote: »
    Hey, I just finished farming the main useful toons in cantina. My question is: Who should I go for now between Ben, Aayla or Anakin ?

Anakin! This way you can maximize the max. You can do his hard nodes daily as well as his cantina. Then I'd go Aayla. What am I saying, that is who I'm now farming.