Why Poe?

I don't understand why people say Poe is a good tank. I only have him at 3 stars but right now chewy is way better. I can't keep up with healing Poe, he gets hit so hard. Does he get way better or something because now he is just a sitting duck.
Im ftp running 4* Sid, 4* chewy, 3* lumi, 3* gc, 2* geo soldier

Replies

• Options
    Your still new and relatively low power. Chewie falls off drastically end game, though he is helpful early on. I haven't seen a Chewie in Arena in 3 weeks easy.
  • Options
    Chewbacca is great early on, but as you get to higher levels Poe will become more and more useful due to his ability to Mark players on the other team when he taunts. Sure, he still dies most of the time in Arena battles, but the damage is done when you can severely cripple 1 or 2 players on the opposing team that got marked.

In Galactic War I rarely use Poe, however - even though I have him at 5* and level 7 gear - until the last round or 2 due to the amount of damage he takes when taunting for 2 turns, and how long it takes for his skill to refresh.
  • Options
    I believe the term Tank is what confuses people. Poe's best trait is turn meter reduction paired with his expose. As much as his taunt soaks little damage he basically buys you time for your damage dealers to take out more enemies first