Vader's leadership skill.

Been searching trying to find out what toons fall under 'Empire Allies'. Does anyone know?

Replies

• Options
    Snowtrooper
    Stormtrooper
    Royal Guard
    General Veers
    Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Options
    A great Empire Team would be

Vader
    Veers
    Tarkin
    Stormtrooper
    Royal Guard

Also, most of the leader skills are pretty good and covers wide scenarios. Depending on the team you're fighting against you could change leaders between Vader, Tarkin and Veers.

IMO, Tarkin leader skill it's the best. It's like QGJ leader ability
  • Options
    Ah that's a shame...you'd think Sidious, Ren, Dooku, et all would fall under that ability.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Ah that's a shame...you'd think Sidious, Ren, Dooku, et all would fall under that ability.

Sidious and Dooku maybe, but Ren is first order.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Randall wrote: »

Sidious and Dooku maybe, but Ren is first order.

Dooku was dead by the time the Empire formed... Sidious is a matter of political correctness.. As he uses his name as Palpatine as he forms the Empire and isn't known as Darth Sidious by the empire but only but Jedi aware of his identity and those that he used to instigate the clone wars...

As a result we should probably expect an Emperor Palpatine character in the future.

There are still a lot of possibilities for Empire characters

Ozzel
    Thrawn
    Piete
    Needa

are a few
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    It limits the synergies really, until new characters are introduced. I was just hoping it wasn't that simple lol