Arena Team Feedback

Hi all, I'm a F2P player looking for some feedback and suggestions on my arena team. As of now, I am ranked 142 in my server's arena.

Currently, my team is as follows:
  • (Leader) 4*Phasma, L.50, Gear L.5, soon 6
  • 4* Lumi, L.50, Gear L. 5, soon 6
  • 4* Talia, L.50, Gear L. 5, soon 6
  • 3* Geonosian Soldier, L.50, Gear L. 6
  • 3* Jedi Consular, L. 50, Gear L. 5, soon 6

I'm working on getting Sidious (1 shipment away!), and will be swapping him out for Talia; also in the process of getting shards for Old Daka and Poe. I'm farming shards for everyone to get up to a higher * level, and working on advancing in the holotables so I can access higher-level gear.

Other (feasible) characters of mine are:
  • 3* Asajj Ventress, L.49, Gear L. 5
  • 3* Chewie, L.44, Gear L. 5
  • 2* Resistance Trooper, L. 43, Gear L. 4
  • 2* Ahsoka Tano, L. 42, Gear L. 4
  • 1* IG-86, L. 28, Gear L. 2

I've read many things about IG-86 being a good toon for PvP teams, but I've also noticed he gets taken out very quickly. I have no issues getting the gear levels up/training my other toons if one of them would be a better for the team instead of one of the current characters.

Replies

• Options
    For now I think you probably have just about the best team with what you have available...I would simply sub Chewbacca in for Talia. Definitely put Sidious in for Talia otherwise when you get him. IG-86 and Geonosian are both good attackers once they are promoted, so of the ones you have currently available I'd focus on them, Luminara & Sidious. Poe is good as well, but I wouldn't put him in until you have him at 4* as he gets killed too quickly otherwise IMO.

Everyone has their own take, but if it were me - once you get Poe up to 4* I would run:

Phasma (Leader)
    Sidious
    Luminara
    Poe (Chewbacca or Jedi Consular in this spot until Poe is 4*)
    Geonosian

It's not the most synergetic team, but it covers the bases of being balanced between attack and defense, and it should help you to achieve a decent ranking in Arena so that you can keep working toward a stronger team!