Poggle The Lesser...

You aren't gonna believe this, but here it is anyway. I opened a bronzium data card like I normally would expecting 300 credits... However I managed to drop a 4* Poggle The Lesser!!!!! No ****. Is it worth my time and investment levelling him up to my player level (59) and gearing him up etc...??? Please help me decide thanks guys. :-)

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    No, he sucks. Please give him to me!!
  • Options
    @JoshG after reading his attacks and abilities it seems he would only be strong in a droid team?
  • moongod
    298 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Offense up is currently OP. Poggle's skill grants this to the whole team. LOL insta gib
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Yea yea shines with droids, but he is pretty effective with any fps team.
  • Options
    You get his best when paired with droids, but his debuff makes him intriguing any time.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I got a four star the same way. And Poggle does NOT need to be teamed with droids to be effective.
  • Options
    Amazing character!!!
  • Options
    I also got him in the bronzium pack. He is even effective at low levels if he can use the offence up. As moongod said, it is op.
  • Options
    I also got the card with 4* and its true that you don't need a droid team
  • Options
    Hell yeah
    Getting that particular character alone is great but him being 4 stars is so much more better (less work grinding) don't let it go to waste. He's one of the most versatile characters in the game
  • Options
    Poggle the lesser is in the top 5 toons. You can drop it in any team. GW priority after Luminara
  • Options
    Thanks for the helpful comments everyone :) I've took your comments on board and currently have him at level 50 gear VI and I must agree he's pretty awesome. Basic attack is rather weak compared to the rest of my team but his special ability really is OP so thanks once again he's actually helped me 3* some dark side missions I was stuck on
  • Options
    All these calls of him being OP, think im going to refrain from gearing or starring him since he will no doubt be nerfed into uselessness.
  • Options
    After I got Poggle from a bronzium pack I went from 150 to 46 in the Arena xD so I recommend upgrading him to lvl 7 gear (for now...)

Good luck with his amazing offence up! xD
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].