If I get another Commander Cody... -.-

Just thought this was a little amusing. I am yet to buy a Chronium pack and not get at least one set of Cody. He is not the character I'm looking for... 340 of these bad boys now.
S3q6Dnx.png
H61BEqX.png

Replies

• Options
    yeah, i got a ton of SF and KF last night. it was a complete waste. EA trolling us for sure.
  • Options
    Same things been happening to me. 4 packs and Cody shards in every one, with the full character in all but one. He got starred up fast. Echo has also been in all but one of my packs. They must really want us to use clones.
  • Options
    I want the clones. But hate playing the shard lottery
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Options
    Just thought this was a little amusing. I am yet to buy a Chronium pack and not get at least one set of Cody. He is not the character I'm looking for... 340 of these bad boys now.
    S3q6Dnx.png
    H61BEqX.png

Wow Lach, I saw your name and thought I was on the wrong forums! Welcome to SWGOH! Ex-legend-leaguer here, my TH11 is living off its collectors these days.

On topic, they do it this way for the whales who have to buy chromiums to get the newest character, when we've most likely got all of the others.

The good news is he's got one of the coolest attacks in the game in a team full of clones. Grab Rex and Echo while you're at it. Especially Rex.
  • Options
    Cody is supposed to have the best clone synergy. Lvl him up i bet u will like him
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Options
    I wish these clones were ftp
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Joshmkii
    54 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Bah, I'm still refusing to give the leaches at ea the reward of my hard earned $$
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I was wondering if it was just me, but I didn't want to post here and let them know the drop rates were what they were before I had a chance to get more and finish 7* him. By contrast though, I've barely seen any Echo and Rex is only a little better...so maybe it's just RNG.

The amusing part of it all is that I initially had zero desire to get Cody...so I guess it's true. The less you want something in this game, the more in your face it is. Might be why I have a ton of Maul building up as well.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    I was wondering if it was just me, but I didn't want to post here and let them know the drop rates were what they were before I had a chance to get more and finish 7* him. By contrast though, I've barely seen any Echo and Rex is only a little better...so maybe it's just RNG.

The amusing part of it all is that I initially had zero desire to get Cody...so I guess it's true. The less you want something in this game, the more in your face it is. Might be why I have a ton of Maul building up as well.

New Chromium toons have a higher %drop rate during the first 2 weeks they are released.
    That's to help whales who already got all the Chromium toons maxed.
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    Options
    i was planning on buying one of these packs but i might wait till this cody thing stops, i hate clones
  • Options
    Ah, well....that could be it @Sikho ... it had rarely benefited me in the past as well as it is with this fella, so maybe it was just my time.

Figures. At this rate I'll 7* him easily soon and I guess I'll see what the fuss is about. Heard he's mighty weak though.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    Just finished Cody, for a premium toon he is actually terrible. I am running him with maxed full clones (Rex lead, fives, echo, and Sarg.) He has no health steal like the other clones and his health and protection are worst then sarge. Not really sure why they offer him as premium but make him so weak.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Yea i hear ya OP with the Cody drops in the chromium packs he was dropping like every pack i got almost. But i did get lucky get my echo to 7 star. had 10 shards of Rex drop for all the chromium packs i bought.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Wow Lach, I saw your name and thought I was on the wrong forums! Welcome to SWGOH! Ex-legend-leaguer here, my TH11 is living off its collectors these days.

On topic, they do it this way for the whales who have to buy chromiums to get the newest character, when we've most likely got all of the others.

The good news is he's got one of the coolest attacks in the game in a team full of clones. Grab Rex and Echo while you're at it. Especially Rex.
    Ha! Hey, nice to see you over here :)
    Yeah leveled him up to 7 with 60 shards spare. Suppose I am a little closer to getting grievous.

Same, zero desire for the clones. But hey, what can you do!
    Im actually really loving Maul with the new mods. Couple critical damage and critical chance mods, paired with a Sidious lead, and he does some serious damage!
    Only issue is his health, so I take an RG to keep Maul alive.
  • Options
    If this was HoDA you could have them all on one team (4x C.Cody).. lol
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »

1.7 mil Cody score is decent but I can get / 2.3+ mil score with teebo, Rex, fives, Rey and GS.

So why would I pay for the clones (which I did btw)
    I was talking more about how Cody is bad in arena. Any Rex, Rey, RG, setup can beat a full clone setup.
  • Options
    XJStryker wrote: »
    I want the clones. But hate playing the shard lottery

I too want clones and would prefer to buy a pack set then hope for them in chromium packs.

Tempted to buy the £79 pack now and use 8k on chromium and save the rest for raid gear in the shop.

Already got 4 stars on Cody so,if I'm lucky, 8k would get me to 5 stars????? Nah, not with my luck...:(

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    About how many vaults did it take to get him to 7*?
  • Options
    About 4 vaults same as wedge