How about this team?

Hi all

First post here. Great game / community . Been playing for a month now and just reached lvl 56. I think i built a decent squad with proven generic chars recommended by veterans here with likes of sid, lumi etc.

As it takes so much time and recource to build a team with over 5 star chars i am at the stage to decide whether to take a different path before i regret . Have few ideas and one of them involves this team.

Leader - Phasma

Attacker - Kylo -First order (increases chance of an ally to attack)- counter attack ability
Attacker- Dooku -counter attack ability
Tank -CT-555 - Joint and counter attack ability
Tank -First Order Stromtrooper -First order (increases chance of an ally to attack)- counter attack ability

As you can see there is no healer . However all chars except dooku have high hp even at low levels and can survive first waves of attack i would assume. Even Dooku dies he would do his thing with counters before he is dead.

There is also no pure high damage char. Is there a need though with all the extra attacks this team can unleash?

Not to mention this a pretty fast team all over 100. Phasma gives advantage and speed boost . He can also buff opponent's speed. CT 555 's basic hit inlicts speed down as well.

Although what looks good on paper wont necessarily work? So wondering if anyone had tried this team already ?

Would like to hear your comments/ ideas

Cheers

Replies