Boba Fett and Darth Maul

Prev1
CHF
105 posts Member
Why have we still not seen these characters reworked yet. They are both very under powered and both are not effective what so ever. Boba Hits like barris and Maul can't live past one turn at best. Please look at these characters @EA_Jesse

Replies

• CHF
    105 posts Member
    Options
    We have all been waiting to see what would come out of use requesting these characters to get fix months ago. Can we please get any kind of response?
  • Options
    Darth Maul was reworked, at launch he was a real bad a.., now.. he is on the Hit List, and is usually dead before he can attack. Guess the focus group didn't like him wiping an entire jedi team in one strike. My question is how do the OP heroes that are quickly nerfed make it past QC?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    This is almost an easy fix... Boost speed, slight nerf on his aoe against Jedi.

One of my guildmates on my server ran him. Everytime I'd face him I'd toast Maul first. He didn't even have time to blink. It was ugly.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    @CG_Conduit23 says boba is very high on the rework list. He'll most likely be after the Biggs/Wedge rework.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    No more reworks! Use your mods! Reworks just create more reworks!!!
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    This is almost an easy fix... Boost speed, slight nerf on his aoe against Jedi.

One of my guildmates on my server ran him. Everytime I'd face him I'd toast Maul first. He didn't even have time to blink. It was ugly.
    Which is exactly how it worked in real life so it's accurate
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

Mods are a cop out for character reworks.
  • Options

And reworks are a cop out for not wanting to tell whiners to beat it!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

And reworks are a cop out for not wanting to tell whiners to beat it!

Funny, I can beat Anakin teams. I could beat team after the rework and before mods.

*shrug*
  • Options
    Face it. Anakin, Darth mall and bobafett **** in real life. People bought tunes they thought looked cool like in the movies and forgot that they actually do very little. Too bad so sad. Should've got Rey and old Ben.
  • Options
    Face it. Anakin, Darth mall and bobafett **** in real life. People bought tunes they thought looked cool like in the movies and forgot that they actually do very little. Too bad so sad. Should've got Rey and old Ben.

So, you're saying people can't have opinions, and that the boring dodge meta, where Rey is king, should stay?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    No you can have an opinion of course this isn't south korea but the devs don't have to respond to every whine on here. I don't complain that my horse should move like a queen in chess I use the piece the way it is.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

Anakin? Seriously?

Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Options

Anakin? Seriously?

Anakin. Whined a bunch. Obi wan obliterated him. He wasn't great. He was true to form and now op.
  • Options

Anakin? Seriously?

Anakin. Whined a bunch. Obi wan obliterated him. He wasn't great. He was true to form and now op.
    You obviously have not watched clone wars, it's far better than episode 2
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

[/quote]

In real life? Hahahahaha! Finally something to laugh about. Thankyou.
  • Options

Anakin? Seriously?

You obviously have not watched clone wars, it's far better than episode 2

Fan fic/revisionist history.
  • Options
    GrimKiwiNZ wrote: »

In real life? Hahahahaha! Finally something to laugh about. Thankyou. [/quote]

What are you talking about? Star Wars IS life!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Trolling trolling trolling, keep those posts a trolling...
  • Options
    With potency mods Boba can be an offensive minded OB squad with ability block protecting Han. His leader ability is awesome. I agree he needs a buff but the only thing is his basic needs more utility and needs more damage. With that said though his basic does more damage than people think with him lead.
  • JarJarJared
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No you can have an opinion of course this isn't south korea but the devs don't have to respond to every whine on here. I don't complain that my horse should move like a queen in chess I use the piece the way it is.

You mean North Korea. Any credibility you had just went out the window.

• Options

You mean North Korea. Any credibility you had just went out the window.

Actually I meant south have u ever been there? You're not aloud to say anything good about the north or u go to jail.
  • Options
    Shiftyund wrote: »

I think you meant north korea

^^^^^^
  • CHF
    105 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @obiwanjabroni you obviously never have watched any thing Star Wars or read any of the series because if you did you would know Anakin is very powerful, Boba Fett is the most feared/most dangerous bounty hunter ever, and Darth Maul destroyed 2 of the most powerful Jedi in the universe but lost on a fluke.
    Post edited by CHF on
  • Options
    CHF wrote: »
    @obiwanjabroni you obviously never have watched any thing Star Wars or read any of the series because if you did you would know Anakin is very powerful, Boba Fett is the most feared/most dangerous bounty hunter ever, and Darth Maul destroyed 2 of the most powerful Jedi in the universe but lost on a fluke.

I saw a blind han own Boba Fett and he got swallowed by Sarlaac. I saw Maul get cut in half by the greatest Jedi ever DESPITE having the high ground. I saw Anakin lose not a hand, not an arm, but three whole limbs to the greatest Jedi ever.

Vader, yes, was a force and deserves to be so much better in this game. But anakin shouldn't be even a shred of Vader and yet he is dominant in this game. Anakin was fine; now he is broken and five or six tunes needs to be fixed to correct the problem.

Don't tell me I don't know any Star Wars. Just because I'm not into unauthorized books and cartoons doesn't mean I know less about REAL Star Wars, it means you know less.

• Wrecker1127
    158 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Boba was the leader of a band of bounty hunters when he was still a child. If he's not a badass how is that possible? He survived the sarlaac so give Disney time to reintroduce the character. Both sources of this info are canon.
  • Options
    Boba was the leader of a band of bounty hunters when he was still a child. If he's not a badass how is that possible? He survived the sarlaac so give Disney time to reintroduce the character. Both sources of this info are canon.

Nothing escapes Sarlaac. He's still digesting.
  • Options
    Not making it up. It's in print.
  • Options
    JJ erased all of that garbage thankfully