Daka, fives or boba?

I currently have about 8k cantina tokens and I'm not sure what to spend it on. I have *4 daka and *4 boba and am interested in fives. Which would be the best investment to 7* with these tokens. My team is as follows
*7 Sid
*7 kylo
*7 luminara
*5 dooku
*4 vader
All max gear. I'd probably swap out the new cantina character with vader

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    go for Daka.. he can revive/stun/ heal
    my second vote go for Boba, then Five..
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Daka. You can't have too many healers.

And @Song - he's a she...
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    yep.. but Old daka is good on revive/stun, her heal is not that great. A lot of time i get revive from her. She can revive herself too.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    The Dark Side is more focused on brute force than healing. But still, a bad heal is better than no heal at all.
  • Options
    How do you have the constrain to save up that many tokens :smiley:
  • Options
    Daka just seems weak and her heal is super weak too. I guess she's all about stuns and revives, but those can be the difference between a win and a loss. I have the constrain to save up all those tokens because I've been conflicted on who to spend them on and didn't want to invest them into the wrong character. I'd have more if I didn't waste a ton of them on Boba
  • Options
    I am building a phasma lead counter/assist team. fives is king there
  • Options
    Boba is useless
    Daka is cool, have her 5*
    Building Fives ATM 4* And 41/65
  • Options
    5s or Poe
  • Options
    Rogerfan wrote: »
    Boba is useless
    Daka is cool, have her 5*
    Building Fives ATM 4* And 41/65

Why do you think boba is useless ?
    TBH if i were you I would go for Poe. The best decision atm. Very fast, pretty tanky and has a taunt.
  • Options
    I am commited to farming Daka, nearly 5* now, and in general I am happy, but when I fight against a Poe I kind of regret my choice

I have been playing Boba because i got him from a card and its problem is that it is too slow, but has nice attacking and a nice ability block + damage AOE

Fives + duku is great to fight against Sidius, you will be able to have him killed pretty early, just hit him with Duku first and let Fives and Duku's counter atacks do the rest ;)
  • Revan22
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Considering Poe complicates things a bit. Besides his taunt ( plus expose ) he's worthless. He seems pretty fragile too. I can usually target him and kill him before their healer gets a heal off. He was only annoying the first time I faced him because I didn't target him first. I feel daka and fives have more value but Poe has potential since I've never faced one higher than 4 stars
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on