Nebit Assist Attack

behr228
48 posts Member
edited July 2016
I used Chief Nebit's 3rd ability, "Desert Ambush." My team was Hk(l), 88, 86, JE and Nebit. My 86 and JE were stunned and 88 and HK were alive and not stunned. I used the "Desert Ambush" ability on Stormtrooper Han who was taunting, expecting HK and 88 to assist. However, the ability was dodged and no assist attacks were triggered. I thought that was peculiar as on GS and 86 assist attacks if the first attack dodges the assist still triggers. I know that it was his assist attack as it was a special animation, and was on cool down afterwards. For reference, my Nebit is 60/65 shards towards 5*, G9 missing a mk 5 thermal detonator and mk 9 blastech mod and has a power of 5483.

EDIT: Nebit was autocorrected to Debit in title, fixed to say Nebit

Replies

• Options
    Played another team with Nebit no-one was stunned and no one assisted his attack, this is getting very annoying and drastically affecting my usage of him and he is now getting benched. Again though, the attack was dodged by Stormtrooper Han.
  • Options
    Update: same team as the second post but sth was not taunting and the attack wasn't dodged and 2 came and assisted. The previous 2 times sth was taunting.
  • Options
    Bump. Just had this happen to me with no active taunter and 86 stunned. Did not record whether or not Nebit's attack landed. Potentially assist is only called if Nebit does not get dodged?