How to beat B2 Squad?

Mynd
233 posts Member
I'll begin by saying that I think B2 is overpowered P2W to the extreme.

Ive been able to beat various B2 squads with some luck and RNG but this one squad has proven absolutely unbeatable:

Phasma L
Rey
RG
QGJ
B2

Ive tried Old Ben lead, Phasma lead, Teebo lead. Used combinations of RG Aayla, Rey, GS, Leia, Mace, QGJ, Daka.

Both of us have fully modded max gear teams, his attack power at 39k, mine ranging from 38-40k depending on comp. Everytime I try to stun lock rey and focus B2 I still take critical dmg I cant recover from. Focusing Rey gets me blasted by B2's relentless barrage. The one time I almost had a break, Rey gained foresight on her basic, whiffed, phasma used Victory March and Rey got foresight again then quadstriked my last dps.

I'm running out of ideas. B2 is just too strong behind taunters and with other very high priority targets like Rey. His unique procs way too much.

Any tboughts here would be helpful. Ive been fighting this guy over rank 1 for months but he has me in a corner unless I wanna shell out 300$ for B2.

Replies

• So7hoth
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Me, I focus B2 and absorb Rey's punishment until I can freeze B2. Then unload on Rey. If I see that I can't kill her without making RG taunt, I hit B2 again until I can. After that, I kill B2 and then that team crumbles. Right now I'm using STHan (l), RG, Rey, Leia, QGJ, all maxed or close, but you can pull this off with many different combinations. Aayla helps even more because she can also stun lock B2. Now, if your rival was using Ben lead instead of Phasma, that would suck even more...
  • Options
    He is a rough fight, but you have to whittle him down without popping the RG taunt at 50% and then OHKO him. Meanwhile you have to keep Rey stunned with one person. Which sounds like exactly what you were doing. That's the only way I have found to beat his squads. I used akbar lead, Leia, qgj, rg, Rey. Used RG to stun Rey and pumped everything into B2 and had QGJ for dispeller. Gl
  • Mynd
    233 posts Member
    Options
    The couplemof times Ive done well, suddenly RG follows with an assist, stuns, gets his turn right away andnstuns again. There isnliterally no such thing as bad rng for that comp. I do my best, but i can only win like 1 in 10.

B2 needs a nerf.
  • Options
    AI always get better rng, attack right after stun, attack someone else while rg is taunting. That is to compensate the poor inteligence on AI.