Nute centric team

Merkaba70
26 posts Member
edited July 2016
im playing around with pvp team based around Nute Gunray

i have been playing with this team and hold top 10 daily. Ackbar leia rg qgj ewok elder

i just recently 7*d sth and rey

i have been theory crafting about nute's +55% crit chance to stealthed with +30%tm per crit. with my maxed Leia.

it is the other three heroes that will make or break the concept

Ive considered:
Old Ben in non lead for his debuff and protecting sth through ability block
Sth for his tm manipulation and getting Leia back at it but only seems good with Old ben or some other skill block to keep his tm manipulation running
RG as always is a good tank but doesnt really help keep leia alive as she'll be perma stealth

i have many heroes but i dont have high many high star pay only chars. (no rex b2 etc)
im interested in some input

im considerin that perhaps i just need my other three characters to be crazy tanky or perhaps two tanky and a rey for added pressure
Post edited by Merkaba70 on

Replies

• Merkaba70
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    id personally like to introduce an interesting fight to my pvp shard. most of the top ten are running OB lead. sth rey qgj and then some variance with rg or rex etc

there is one other person with the ackbar leia qgj rey rg/sth team. so i want something fun and with NG lead if possible
  • Options
    Nute lead leia team is still solid I think a lot of people forgot about it. if you run Nute lead with leia and some Tanky toons that counter, it's a bear to face. Nute lead, Leia, Aayla, Fives and kit fisto/IG-100 that team is ****. Guy on my shard tan number one with that for a while now is running anakin lead team.

What I want to try and this is all theory but a Nute-Jawa team. Where everyone can stealth.

Nute (L)
    Nebit
    Dengar
    Scavanger
    JE

In theory this team rocks it has everything. Massive TM boost with Nute L and JE you have a heal, Tank with taunt, tons of buffs and debuffs Assist and everyone it hitting hard going in and out of stealth. Plus with dengar tenacity down and all the thermals every where Jawa scavengers detonate skill would wipe people. I love the idea of this team in Theory no way to see yet. Only problem is everyone is squishy. But i think it would be a blast to play with I'm farming new jawas plus dengar for new raid but also to play around with in arena I have hope for Jawa synergy.