noizer
86 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi all,

I've been playing for less than a week and I got from chromium pack

4* Darth Sidious lvl 40 gear 4
4* Old Daka lvl 40 gear 5
4* Poggle the lesser lvl 40 gear 4

Can be this considered lucky or it's more or less what you can expect ?

I also have

5* Chewbacca lvl 40 gear 4
3* Talia lvl 38 gear 4
2* Qui-Gon Jinn lvl 39 gear 3
3* Jawa lvl 38 gear 4
2* Ahsoka Tano lvl 38 gear 4
2* Jedi Consul lvl 38 gear 4
1* Clone Seargent lvl 38 gear 4
2* Real guard lvl 35 gear 3
1* Snow soldier lvl 33 gear 3
1* Ewok Scout lvl 13 gear 3
2* Ewok Elder lvl 9 gear 1

I was farming for Dooku and Boba Fett but I feel confindent with my pvp team with DS, Daka, Poggle, Chewie and changing between Talia, Jawa or Jedi consul, sometimes the recently adquired QGJ.

Should I invest in Talia or QGJ ? what about the Ewok Elder having old Daka? is only worth for light missions ?

I still cannot beat the 4L level. What do you think I should farm to complete my team? Currently I'm in Rank 70 and haven't lost any battle yet

Replies

• Options
    Mixed luck I'd say. Those are great characters to have and three characters from one pull is better than average, but are all farmable in game rather than chromium only or node only. In context - 4* Sid is 8 days of rewards, Poggle is 5.3 days of rewards (assuming full GW clears), Daka is around 16 days of cantina shipments (if you use energy to refresh once) or 32 days if you don't.

Of the three, Daka is clearly hardest to farm and virtually required for dark side missions.

The problem with QGJ is that you can't farm stars for him, so unless you are really lucky with chromium, he will not be able to compete in the long run.

I don't think chewie or talia or QGJ are really going to make your arena team long term. With that team, the Gen Soldier could add some DPS which plays nicely with Poggle. Others could be the ever present Lumi (there is a reason most teams have her), JC (although he would compete with Gen Soldier for shards).