Rancor s tenacity has been buffed!!!

Xenith
267 posts Member
Due to the mods they tweaked the rancor ...

And now he resist my phasma 8/10 aprox his resist is to much...

Did they tweak him based on qgj? Potency? +(mod potency)

Cuz thats too much 10 tries to try and get that beast speee down while the door is down.... Why??????

Re tweak him @EA_Jesse

Nerf his tenacity for like 40-50% the way he is now is just too much

It seems like he was buffed thinking all char wouls be using potency amd don t tell me just farm potency mods cuz that means farming empire char or (first order which i won t )!!!

What r your toughs

Replies

• Options
    Jawa Engineer can't even do his basic 90 percent of the time now
  • JonVaper
    739 posts Member
    Options
    you need to bump potency on your guys then its not an issue
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    You don't need empire chars for potency mods. With just 1 and 2 dot mods you can get Phasma up to 70 potency. Which is plenty.
  • Obsid
    108 posts Member
    Options
    You dont even need potency mods to get more potency. Some health mods have a primary stat of potency that should give you all you need (and some have a secondary stat of potency that is an small boost).
  • Options
    Rancor tenacity was reduced, but not to pre-mod era tenacity. You need potency mods.

I've found you need to have all 3 potency set bonuses(they can all be 1 dot mods) and your toon's slow and TMR will stick like it did before.

A 3 set bonus gives you 30% more potency.
  • Options
    Plus potency was reduced on our toons. Now teebo doesn't get to 140% with little effort, instead he's only 11% at g9. Makes him miss 8/10 instead of land tmr 8/10. So glad they did that!?
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Makes him miss 8/10 instead of land tmr 8/10. So glad they did that!?

I don't have any potency mods with Teebo and can't see any difference. Still works totally fine for me. That's only a rumor and bad rng in my opinion.
  • Options
    Plus potency was reduced on our toons. Now teebo doesn't get to 140% with little effort, instead he's only 11% at g9. Makes him miss 8/10 instead of land tmr 8/10. So glad they did that!?

Add mods that add potency maybe? 50-60% potency on teebo works now same/better than his 140% did before mods were introduced...
  • Trouserdeagle
    267 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

They just changed the way potency is diplayed. My Teebo still lands TMR as regularly as before with 11% potency.
  • Options
    Potency mods. Enuff said.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    You know you have to re acquire the stats you had pre update through mods post update? This is the cashgrab aspect of taking something away you had earlier and making you grind or pay (preferably pay because you can't control your own impulses) for it.
    But yeah gear got nerfed, mod potency needed to regain old level of succes on characters like QGJ, Teebo and Phasma.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Rancor always had extreme high tenacity. The scanner nerf made mods necessairy to get the same effect now.
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've seen the opposite, I've been soloing p1 ever since the mods, including the nerds, and just last night Teebo even landed tmr on p2 Rancor like 8 times before he finally took me out. So either I must have had amazing rng the past 2 weeks, or I must disagree...
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    What % do u have your CP at? Mine is at 85% and I haven't raided today but it was fine last week....