T6 raid bug

On our last t6 raid the door control failed and would not return. This was in stage 2 and 3. This badly affected our damage tally, lengthened the raid considerably, and messed up the raid reward pattern accordingly.This must be addressed asap and we should be compensated for this error. Please acknowledge this devs....im sick of posting comments to you and being ignored??????

Replies

• Statefarmjake
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Did same to us on raid 4. And rancor would randomly eat people out of the turn
  • Options
    If you mean stage 4 of a raid, thats correct. The door isnt available in stage 4. And if rancor slam reduces any toon to below 50% health, his countdown for devour reduces by 1. Its all in the raid description
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    This has been submitted as a bug to our dev team for review. We appreciate your patience while they look into it. :)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thanx for finally acknowledging the bug. I hope this is resolved quickly. I can provide a screen shot to confirm this if required.
  • Options
    Hey there kozispoon, have you got any news on the t6 bug i reported? You said it was being investigated, i would be grateful if you could give me an update?
  • Options
    Hi there!
    This has been submitted as a bug to our dev team for review. We appreciate your patience while they look into it. :)

Hey there kozispoon....any chance of letting me know whats happening about this issue? Its been a good couple of weeks since you said this was being looked into....and im STILL completely uninformed as to what is being done to fix this situation??