Aayla Secura or Old Ben

Should i farm aayla or old ben in the cantina battles. Since aayla is new, can someone who has her tell me is she any good?

Replies

• Options
    Aayla has fantastic utility with counter attacks, stuns on crit, and a large health pool. Old ben is obviously a very strong meta leader that can cripple the other team with ability block and offense down. What are your goals for your arena squad? Old ben leads are annoying but effecting. A cooler composition would be aayla under anakin lead. That's where she really shines imo
  • Options
    If you are new player, farm Ben. He is the best leader right now.
  • Options
    My team right now is Phasma(L), lumi, sid, daka and geo soldier. If i get aayla, i would replace sid for her and if old ben, i would ditch phasma
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    My team right now is Phasma(L), lumi, sid, daka and geo soldier. If i get aayla, i would replace sid for her and if old ben, i would ditch phasma

Even if you choose to farm old ben for leader, i would still ditch sid.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

Better option would be to ditch Sid for old Bed lead.

• Options
    The sooner you ditch sid, the better. Phasma lead can hold you over for a while as you farm aayla and eventually acquire anaking as well. Work on QGJ, royal guard, and rey in the meantime and you have the makings of a top 10 ftp arena team.
  • Options
    But why not ditch phasma? I dont rlly know what's good about phasma
  • Options
    But why not ditch phasma? I dont rlly know what's good about phasma

Well that's what I'm suggesting when you eventually replace her with Anakin...she is actually very good in every realm of the game and worth investing in as a side project. Can still perform decently in arena alongside toons like FOTP and GS, but if you want to build up Aayla the best thing you can do to realize her potential long term is to put her under Anakin lead
  • Options
    Phasma - tm gain, speed down consistently, extra attacks as leader

Sidious - false hope that one of his debuffs will stick
  • Options
    Phasma - tm gain, speed down consistently, extra attacks as leader

Sidious - false hope that one of his debuffs will stick

+1
  • Options
    I ran into a supberb combination yesterday with a speed modded STH and Old Ben. Han went second in the whole fight and Old Ben got his Mind Tricks off right away. So I ended up with all of my toons debuffed and a very highly modded STH with his taunt up. The match did not end well.

Also, Genosian Soldier is back to being ridiculous.
  • Options
    What do u mean gs is ridiculous. Does that mean good or bad?
  • Options
    What do u mean gs is ridiculous. Does that mean good or bad?

He means ridiculously good