Looking for a guild

I'm not sure if I'm going to leave my guild yet, I just want to see what's out there. My guild does about 3 T4s and then does a T5, and that's the cycle. I'm at the point where I need raid gear, but T4 doesn't reward that. I'm one of the more experienced members of my guild, ranking top 7 after every raid. Anyways, I'm looking for any guild that does T5 and maybe an infrequent T6. Not too powerful yet but as I gear up my toons more and more I'll be set. Link to my current collection:

https://m.imgur.com/a/f162a

Level 80, casual player

Ally code: 912-892-574

If I'm missing any details let me know

Replies

• Options
    Have any 7* toons? Get 600 daily? You mentioned casual but I'm not sure if that means 300/600
  • Options
    Jim17547 wrote: »
    Have any 7* toons? Get 600 daily? You mentioned casual but I'm not sure if that means 300/600

My imgur post shows my collection. 4 7*s currently, will increase soon. 600 daily is no problem for me. By casual I mean I only complete 6 GW nodes a day and rank around 800 in arena.
  • Options
    We're perfect for u! We're recruiting members as u! My guild is España. We speak English too, don't worry for it here :3
    We make T5 and sometimes T6. Now, we make T6. All have Lvl 60 or more. We are friendly too :3
  • Options
    We're perfect for u! We're recruiting members as u! My guild is España. We speak English too, don't worry for it here :3
    We make T5 and sometimes T6. Now, we make T6. All have Lvl 60 or more. We are friendly too :3

Thanks! I'll pm you tonight if I decide to leave my guild, though I'm still weighing options so I'm not sure what I'll do. But I'm definitely leaning towards leaving my current guild.
  • Options
    You can join our guild kings landing. We are looking for daily 600 player. we do t7 raids and will get you great gear and money. Ally code 293-841-633. Add me and I will invite you.

This is a great way to get raid gear.
  • Steezy
    24 posts Member
    Options
    You sound about perfect for us...we are looking to do steady t5 hopefully occasionally t6 only problem is we need more members at about your/mine lvl...we have 35 members currently bc we dropped out inactives..we have about 8 or so lvl80players
    I come in around 8-14 place in our raids depending on participants and i also have 4 7* heroes like you if that gives you an idea of where u fit within...we have some lvl 80 players with over 15, 7 star heroes but most the guild is about our level as far as hero rosters go....message back or just go ahead n add me via ally code if your interested
    Ally code:171-275-542
  • Options
    Shaun1335 wrote: »
    You can join our guild kings landing. We are looking for daily 600 player. we do t7 raids and will get you great gear and money. Ally code 293-841-633. Add me and I will invite you.

This is a great way to get raid gear.

Thanks for the reply! I'm weighing options at the moment, but I'll let you know tonight if I decide to join.
  • Options
    Steezy wrote: »
    You sound about perfect for us...we are looking to do steady t5 hopefully occasionally t6 only problem is we need more members at about your/mine lvl...we have 35 members currently bc we dropped out inactives..we have about 8 or so lvl80players
    I come in around 8-14 place in our raids depending on participants and i also have 4 7* heroes like you if that gives you an idea of where u fit within...we have some lvl 80 players with over 15, 7 star heroes but most the guild is about our level as far as hero rosters go....message back or just go ahead n add me via ally code if your interested
    Ally code:171-275-542

I'll add you tonight if I decide to join
  • Options
    Sent you a pm with details
  • Options
    i have the perfect guild for you. Disciples of 501 make t5 raid and all players are very acyive. we summond each 2 day. we are the sub guild of Legion 501, so you have a option to a better chalenge when you feel ready
    for more add me on line id dydane or pm me here
  • Options
    Sent you a pm, ally request and guild invite.

Geronimo