~Merkaba~ LF shard mates blazeops, lee allan, soulless, zerotoxin, mateo, stacker

Merkaba70
26 posts Member
edited July 2016
Just lookin to talk and see about payout times

i live in Hawaii. which is GMT -10.
Post edited by Merkaba70 on

Replies

• Options
    Hey Merkaba, Mateo here... I see you around but we must have different payout times. Mine is 7pm EST. I know for sure lee allan and blazeops share my payout since we are always trying to snipe each other out :D
  • Options
    yeah Mateo ive never really had to fight it out with you.

you have a solid phasma led squad. when the exta attacks come it is a pain
  • Options
    What's up guys, was just trolling through the forums and saw your post. I'm central time payout at 6pm. I've given up trying to go after first against you Mateo, you've got it locked down everyday, but I enjoy a stress free 2nd place lol. On a side note, am I the only one that is having hell with Cryptus on our server? Those droids are nasty!
  • Options
    I'll try to avoid your payout time merk too
  • Options
    no problem Lee i have a heck of a time with those Droids. i end up having to shift my team a bit.

i am wanting to make a stronger defense team. I seem to think you all have no problem beating my team when ai run
  • Options
    Hey guys!

Having a fun time against your teams xD

My payout is 6pm gmt+1 - that should be 12pm pst since our raids start 1230 pm pst ^^

@Leeallan the droids are fun, but no big deal if i attack them. On defense they get me down in 2 of 3 times
  • Razor053
    70 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Xalk here
    My payout is 6pm gmt+10, tasmania

I love the fact everyone is changing their teams up a fair bit, makes things interesting.
    I got sick of coming up against the same old ben, RG, sthan, qgj and rey teams
    Working on other characters so I can change it up a bit and you all stop pushing me outta the top 10 so easy.
  • Options
    Blazeops checking in all. 7pm EST is raid payout along with Mateo. I am driving home when payout hits. I pullover just to outsipe Mateo but end up short...
  • Options
    Hello Guys,

I just stumble over the thread, due to a private Message from ZeroToxin .
    I'm from germany so payout time is GMT+1
    Had a hard time to deal with ZeroToxin. Quite a while since my last snipe for #1 :-D

I had a lot of fun with you guys , lots of different team on our shard . I'm a little bit boring, because I'm still only have a viable Droid team . But I'm glad, that I´m able to catch up from time to time. Even if I'm fully f2p.

Greetings
    Cryptus
  • Options
    Hey All,
    Just saw this thread while looking up fellow shard mates.
    Thank you all for the challenge.
    Z
  • ZeroToxin
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i'll up this again - especially for the new Top20s: @Leeallan @Naldo and who ever wants to join in from higher ranks =)
  • Razor053
    70 posts Member
    Options
    @LZLRaxle Alucard @Stacker
    Some Asian guy

Everyone msg zerotoxin even if you aren't from our shard, he loves it
  • Options
    Hey folks. I'm on NZ time (GMT+12) so I've been doing my best not to knock anyone around until a couple of hours before payout when you're all done/asleep.
  • Options
    did anyone get ahold of LZLRaxle?