bug in the game. LEIA attacking 4 times

Xceptor
55 posts Member
edited January 2016
Leia and poe. You dont need anything else. I fought 4 matches today , every single one of them I got AI (enemy) Leia attacking 4 times after poe taunt (yes i did try to stun him but failed obviously)

4 times attack whilst stealth. And its a bug

This game is GARBAGE untill they fix those issues (+imbalances +Leia 100% buff +one shot kills +aim touch problems )
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    You know what is *really* frustrating is when the AI dodges or resist 2-4 shots.
  • Options
    Yeah thanks for addressing, we all know that : )) Btw, could you please update us with something new?
  • Options
    Listen, its not a Leia/nerf issue. Its an AI issue. This only happens when the AI plays Leia. I have a 7 star full gear Leia and she doesn't come close to that production when I use her.
  • Options
    Listen, its not a Leia/nerf issue. Its an AI issue. This only happens when the AI plays Leia. I have a 7 star full gear Leia and she doesn't come close to that production when I use her.

OK ;)
  • Options
    Theres so mamy threads talking about this, but the strongest and somewhat broken combination right now is qui gon, leia, poe +fotp all 7* and gear 7. Qui gons special callin fotp or leia is instant death for ANY TOON right now. If this isnt fixed in next update i think a lot of people will lose it.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I think calling the game 'garbage' until they fix it is a little bit of an over reaction.

Though, it is pretty rage inducing when she shoots you 4 times, no doubt about it.
  • Options
    Well, what do you know, the devs care :) Thx for fixing Leia and some other bugs :smile:
  • Options
    Now.... If they could fix the other 7 characters that have issues, we'll have something...
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Theres so mamy threads talking about this, but the strongest and somewhat broken combination right now is qui gon, leia, poe +fotp all 7* and gear 7. Qui gons special callin fotp or leia is instant death for ANY TOON right now. If this isnt fixed in next update i think a lot of people will lose it.

Indon't know if it's broken but you can end up with two dead chars in the first turn BEFORE you even take a turn, with 3 expose signs in your 3 remaining chars and 2 extra damage buffs for each enemy ally. Imho, this setup is a bit out of controL. If Leia is never allowed to 4x and FOTP does max 2, it becomes survivable on occasion - and I an rather ok.

Post edited by Hozilla on