Savage Opress Strategy

Chose
19 posts Member
I was just wondering if there is a perfect squad to be lead by Savage. Ever since I got him to hear 9 he has been very helpful but he just isn't working out with my current squad.

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Nope his leader ability is one of the weakest in game
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    No, sadly Savage Opress has no real usage in current meta. I seriously doubt he'll find place in another one though. Too slow, his unique isn't bad at all but he doesn't have any triggering special or basic attack.
  • Chose
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I like his defense though
  • Options
    That's the problem with Savage. On the surface, he's a good all-around brute. He can help out by absorbing lots of damage and occasionally crushing that pesky Rey with low health and foresight. He can deal good damage and buffs himself often.
    But he just doesn't work out. I use him in GW but nowhere else.
  • Options
    though, I think he has the best name in all of Star Wars Universe
  • Options
    Make him do the same 99,999 damage I'm raids when below 25% health like he does to everyone else and watch how fast he becomes meta.
  • Options
    Neverts327 wrote: »
    Make him do the same 99,999 damage I'm raids when below 25% health like he does to everyone else and watch how fast he becomes meta.

He does have a use in Raids, but it is limited. If you can crit his basic on the Rancor, he applies Offense Down. That is great for your squad's survivability because knocking the Rancor's strength in half has obvious benefits, but it doesn't land often. I still use it though.