Modding Anakin?

Benr3600
1098 posts Member
What do you favor? Offense? Crit chance? Potency?

Replies

• Options
    offense with cc
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I would go with Potency and Critical Chance since you can boost them in the following fashion - 10% CC + 10% Potency or 5% CC and 20% Potency, your call. With Offense you can have either 10% O + 10% Potency or 10% O + 5% CC. The choice is yours.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Critical Damage. Hits for 18k crit aoe when his unique triggers. I use 4 CDs and two health and 1 of the health mods gives me 36% more CD. So in total I get an additional 66% crit dmg. (: i use phasma as support, so she goes well with ani. His basic should do about the same dmg since the aoe and basic have really close base dmg output
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I have a diferent idea. I was all about attack mods too, but now gave him extra health plus protection. Rather have the possibility to use his 75% extra power attack than hitting a bit harder.

For that to work anakin needs higher health, since most people tries to take him down fast.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Well, I have a diferent idea. I was all about attack mods too, but now gave him extra health plus protection. Rather have the possibility to use his 75% extra power attack than hitting a bit harder.

For that to work anakin needs higher health, since most people tries to take him down fast.

Anakin's biggest flaw is being a Jedi anyway, that's why he's easy to control. Almost every stun possible works on him (low tenacity).
  • Chose
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Health with tenacity or health with speed
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    TMK wrote: »

Anakin's biggest flaw is being a Jedi anyway, that's why he's easy to control. Almost every stun possible works on him (low tenacity).
    I have to disagree. Glad he's a jedi, we needed someone with descent ability to lead them.

Focus on anakin, then u will leave, qgj, aayla or fives and they will bring down ur squad. Since i'm running anakin at arena with a jedi team, i never fall from top 10 and always at #1 by payout time.

Add any padawan under Anakin lead and they will became a powerful jedi!! :wink:

• Lisker
    69 posts Member
    Options

I was thinking the Tenacity mods weren't worth looking at. Can you get enough Tenacity from mods to make it worthwhile to get a chance not to be stunned?
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options

I have to disagree. Glad he's a jedi, we needed someone with descent ability to lead them.

Focus on anakin, then u will leave, qgj, aayla or fives and they will bring down ur squad. Since i'm running anakin at arena with a jedi team, i never fall from top 10 and always at #1 by payout time.

Add any padawan under Anakin lead and they will became a powerful jedi!! :wink:

Aayla and QGJ are way too slow to take down my 200+ speed toons... along with Daka and RG on the same squad. Jedi teams (and I have to face one every day) present no serious business to my Arena team. Whenever I can and see such team, my brain doesn't think twice clicking “Battle“ button.

I do agree that Jedi's needed such sort of leadership because if I could use him, I'd definitely try him out as well.
  • Options
    Health and Cc id say. U want his AOE to crit and just like mentioned above u want him to survive as long as possible that what when people are getting kill and health lowers he can use his unique ability more often. I'm so glad they have him rework he is
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @SpeedRacer iv see you a lot around threads lately and know you are running successful Jedi team right now. Could you give me what you Run and How your modded. I just got anakin 7* gear nine and want to run him with Rex and 3 Jedi Defiently Aayla not sure who else and maybe i swap Rex for Leia not sure. Do i need a taunt?

Screenshot_20160726_234305.png

Screenshot_20160726_234432.png

I focus on health+protection most of mods.

Definitely u need a taunt, can't see any good squad without RG or Sun Fac. I run anakin, aayla, qgj, leia, rg. To dispell it's sun fac or qgj. Tried both, the geonosian abilities are awesome, plus high health. But qgj power attacks makes him better in this squad. U will be amazed when he triggers harmonious, call aayla, then she calls leia, it's a ~30k hit!!

I think Rex is one of the best toons, but he must lead to worth. Leia will give critical up, that means aayla will more often get critical hit that stuns. And anakin AeO works way better too.

@TMK I've just fought against daka plus rg, this guys is always around top 5 at my server, was for #1 spot. Daka and Rey are around 200 speed here. I think if u give too much speed with mods, u loose some health/protection in the other side.

Maybe jedi teams doesn't go too well when AI plays, but otherwise when u do it.

Daka is amazing in this battle, she revived rey then rg. In the begining, looking to overal scenario says i'm gonna lose, but due to high health of my toons by the end it prevails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_wcH9c-IDw

Post edited by SpeedRacer on
  • Options
    E ae @SpeedRacer! mandou bem nas dicas! To upando meu Anakin também. Valeu!
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Potency Mod Set.
    Speed as Primary on Arrow.
    Crit Damage Primary On Triangle.
    Potency Primary on Plus.
    Protection Primary on circle.
    Secondary stats look for speed/potency/crit.

I want his primary to be as reliable as possible.
  • Options
    Has anyone tried Runnin Anakin with Aayla and Kit I feel like this team could be solid

Anakin
    Aayla
    Kit Fisto
    Leia
    RG/5's

I think I like RG better here. I like the idea of Leia hiding behind some Tanky people that counter and Kits Potency up here is huge I think. it will rly help land your stuns with Aayla and RG and also anakins basic skill debuffs. Now I know there is no Dispell but if Anakin hits RG or Han and lands buff immunity there is no worries
  • Options
    @TrevorTheWookie my squad is Anakin, Aayla, Fives, QGJ, RG. It's very solid, i get #1 everyday by payout time at arena. I have Leia maxed, but changed her for Fives and is better now.

U need someone to dispel, so it's qgj or sun fac. The idea of Anakin to inflict buff imunity on tanks is good, but RG resists sometimes. And if St Han is with old Ben as leader, the chances of a dodge is high.

I did the same question about Kit Fisto in the thread about him. People answered that unfortunately, even under Anakin lead, Fisto still weak and doesn't worth.
  • Options
    Cool good to Know Currently I been doing
    Anakin,Rex,RG,Aayla,5's not to bad but not satisfied the awesome thing I have going for this team is that Anakin goes then Rex, so if Anakin is exposed I have thave x to follow up with TM/Clense/Tenacity up I will play around with QGJ instead of Rex cause sometime not being able to dispel Taunt is killer.
  • Options
    Another question @SpeedRacer do You find focus fire more affective or is slowly chipping away at everyone more beneficial then when Anakin hits with a powerful AOE it's easy pickings after that
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Cool good to Know Currently I been doing
    Anakin,Rex,RG,Aayla,5's not to bad but not satisfied the awesome thing I have going for this team is that Anakin goes then Rex, so if Anakin is exposed I have thave x to follow up with TM/Clense/Tenacity up I will play around with QGJ instead of Rex cause sometime not being able to dispel Taunt is killer.

I've heard of a lot of whales using Ani, Aayla, QGJ, Rex, B2/Sun Fac. Seems like the best overall Anakin squads to me.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Personally, I like fighting an anakin that does not have health mods...makes him much easier to kill since he is #1 on my death list (beating out rey).

Sincerely,
    Every Droid user Ever
  • Zim
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I'm running Anakin(L), Rex, Aayla, Fun Sac, 5's and it's been holding well at #1. So far dropping somewhere in top 10 overnight.

I have all health bonus mods on Anakin and Rex. Both with speed primary on arrows (more speed secondaries for Anakin so Rex can cleanse expose). Crit damage triangle on Anakin. Tenacity cross on Rex so he can avoid stuns/ability block and use cleanse.

My goal is to have a similar set up but switch Anakin's health bonus mods into Offense bonus mods.

Aayla has crit chance triangle and crit chance secondaries where I can find it along with offense + protection and a bit of speed.

Tank stuff for the tanks.

Do you guys think high speed on Rex and Anakin is a good idea? I'm happy to keep their arrows as speed primaries, but been debating dropping some speed secondaries in favour of maybe more offense or something...

Anakin is currently 201 speed. Rex 193 speed.
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I went for Rey 231 Anakin 200 QGJ 199 and Rex 198 speed on health mods. Rey does the Rey thing. Under AI Anakin opens with AoE. QGJ immediately follows calling an assist attack, with offence up from Anakin. Rex clears Anakins (hopeful expose), gives a TM boost and they start again.. I like QGJ going ahead of Rex as QGJ then benefits from TM gain.

So basically speed, HP/Prot and offence, he's circa 55k so can take a bit of a beating.

With a Sun Fac the TM boost caused an issue as it would often taunt ahead of the oppositions QGJ so was a debuff fodder. I run B2 in place of Sun Fac now... So JKA Rey QGJ B2 Rex.

Xio
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @TrevorTheWookie My Anakin is all about health and protection mods. I want him to use the 75% more damage when an ally dies as much as possible. So, let ur other toons fall down, but not Anakin. Besides people usually target him first because of his unique ability.

B2 seems a better option to dispel, wish i had him. About Sun fac, i tried, but QGJ attacks are strong, when aayla calls him is a nice damage. I'm keeping the jedi on the squad.

Mod drop rates are bad, my luck is worst. I have only one 30 speed mod, so i gave it to aayala, she stuns very often. But i guess it suits Anakin as well.
  • Options
    I don't have SF or B2 @Xioborg so what's best alternative?
  • Options
    RG

Xio
  • Options
    Has anyone tried Runnin Anakin with Aayla and Kit I feel like this team could be solid

Anakin
    Aayla
    Kit Fisto
    Leia
    RG/5's

I think I like RG better here. I like the idea of Leia hiding behind some Tanky people that counter and Kits Potency up here is huge I think. it will rly help land your stuns with Aayla and RG and also anakins basic skill debuffs. Now I know there is no Dispell but if Anakin hits RG or Han and lands buff immunity there is no worries

Would this set up be for arena or raids?
  • Options
    Arena
  • Options
    Been trying to figure out a good Mod set for Arena Anakin

For now I settled on all health mod sets (may change), everyone tries to take him out early, so beefed him up a bit (had 2 crit chance in him previously)

But was thinking of 4 crit mods/2 Crit chance for more damage
  • Options
    Arena

Sorry Trevor, meant to quote the post above the one I quoted for you. Hopefully, I didn't inconvenience you.
  • Options
    Potency Mod Set.
    Speed as Primary on Arrow.
    Crit Damage Primary On Triangle.
    Potency Primary on Plus.
    Protection Primary on circle.
    Secondary stats look for speed/potency/crit.

I want his primary to be as reliable as possible.

Would this set up be for arena or raids?