Something is wrong with order of attacking

Daka attacks before Sid
Leia attacks before Dooku

And so on. Why sometimes those thing happen? We all know dooku Ia faster than leia and sid is faster than Daka. Those are just two recent examples. Im talking about arena and gw fights. And yes all my chars are maxed on gear.

Replies

• Options
    Because leia is currently too broken to even complain about anymore. If she isnt fixed in the next update, i think i will probably just quit.
  • Options
    I've noticed some weird attack patterns as well.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Weird stuff, I haven't noticed something like that yet but I don't face many Leia or Daka teams.

Maybe the devs had a big crush on Leia/Carrie Fisher so they've jacked her up that much in the game.

• Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Attack rounds are determined by a speed threshold, not specifically the characters speed. Leia and Dooku are always first due to speed, but Poe, QGJ, Rey, GS all share the same threshold in the first round of attacks after them so the order in that round gets randomized to see who's first/second/third etc. Barring turn meter abilities Dooku will always have the first second turn where Leia may actually get randomized and go first in round 1 over dooku however.
    Post edited by Kr4itok_ on
  • Options
    Yeah just read about it on team instinct guide. Well things will be def interesting if units get more speed from 60-70.