How can i win this?...

I don't usually complain about GW because i think this need to be a hard challenge but today is not a challenge for me, it's just impossible to complete...
I'm lvl 64, first in arena everyday with a good list of characters but i can't face that!
NOkFikP.jpg
I like challenge but please do something to make it at least possible !

Replies

• Options
    You need Ackbar lead (preferably with leia, QGJ, and RG for the assists) or someone that can dispel the AOE. Barris? If you can neutralize that, it's an easy team to face.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    If you have Daka and Dooku, try to stun Vader early on otherwise use Ackbar or someone else who can dispell debuffs.
    I will agree with you that a +16 level gap in targets is a bit much, too bad the devs decided that this is working as intended.
  • Options
    At first I thought, " Meh, that's an easy team". Then I continued to read and saw you were level 64... Sorry Bruh. Better luck in 11 hours.
  • Options
    I actually don't have an issue with this. When I first started GW and wasn't max level which was 70 at the time I would get level 70 teams while still in the 50s. My squad members weren't even all 7* yet and you would get level 70, 7* teams in level seven gear. There were days when I was happy just to get half way through, my goal was to just get far enough to get 400 tokens so I could get some shards.

• Zeu
    95 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Use all your toons and slowly kill them one by one.
    You are not suppose to win 100% with one squad.
    Why do ppl think they should finish gw every day ? Is the most rewarding thing in the game on a 24h cool down. You need to invest in more toons. Level. Gear. Then you too can beat it

I'm sick and tired of everyone crying that their arena team died and they can't finish gw.

Tough luck. Go level and gear some more.
  • Options
    Sorry, with that level difference it's not possible. Better luck tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hey! That's my ally! I think they stopped playing...
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Zeu wrote: »
    ...I'm sick and tired of everyone crying that their arena team died and they can't finish gw.

Please, tell us more.
  • Options
    Why do ppl think they should finish gw every day ? Is the most rewarding thing in the game on a 24h cool down. You need to invest in more toons. Level. Gear. Then you too can beat it

I'm sick and tired of everyone crying that their arena team died and they can't finish gw.

It will take them a very long time to do that without the gw credits
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

He's on the 12th node. He's getting more credits now then he used to get finishing the entire thing. All the complaints I'm seeing are always node 12, I can't beat node twelve, GW is broken.

If everyone was only getting through two or three fights or not getting even halfway through, then it would be broken. Only getting through 11/12, over 90% completion of something (The horror) is not broken.

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    You need Ackbar lead (preferably with leia, QGJ, and RG for the assists) or someone that can dispel the AOE. Barris? If you can neutralize that, it's an easy team to face.

Not if he is level 64.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • jtruts
    65 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That's definitely a tough one for your level. I'm 66 and haven't had to face anything that nasty. Only hope is maybe EE/Ackbar to dispel the vader/sid aoe debuffs and hopefully EE can last two turns for a timely revive (so they can get insta-killed on next attack anyway) - a high health/prot RG to hopefully pull off a stun or two, auto-taunt and die, maybe give you enough time to take out 1 or 2 and hopefully have a second or third team able to finish off. Likely your other squads will get roasted anyway by enemy's TM tho.
  • Options

He's on the last node, really, you think the guy/gal didn't get 480k credits for getting that far? Amazing powers of observation you have there buddy.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    You need stunners. Try use Dooku(l), daka, RG, QGJ, Ewok elder
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Stunners are your friend. Outside of that, you'll need to try multiple teams and focus on taking down a single character at a time. Teebo lead can help as well, since the team can't focus on a single one of your toons.

And if you don't get through, reset and start again. You made it through most of it.
  • Drastik
    47 posts Member
    Options
    How to beat GW consistently

1. buy crystals
    2. buy more crystals
    3. sell possessions to buy more crystals
    4. purchase packs to unlock characters and get them to 7 stars
    5. now buy more crystals to level them all up
    6. mortgage house to buy more crystals
    7. get mods for all characters
    8. buy more crystals to purchase credit packs
    9. sell kids
    10. shoot self for spending so much on a game that has no real value

that about sums it up

(yes this is all a joke)
  • Options
    Lianara wrote: »

Not if he is level 64.

Not true, it's the gear and mods that are the deciding factor. A 64 gear and modded up against an 80 with no mods is a walk in the park. I took down those teams all day long. It fairly easy to beat a team with 4-5k higher arena power, you just need to have a better strategy and exploit the first mover advantage you have in GW. You don't have enough info to justify your position.

• Options
    Lianara wrote: »

Not if he is level 64.

Not true, it's the gear and mods that are the deciding factor. A 64 gear and modded up against an 80 with no mods is a walk in the park. I took down those teams all day long. It fairly easy to beat a team with 4-5k higher arena power, you just need to have a better strategy and exploit the first mover advantage you have in GW. You don't have enough info to justify your position.

You don't have enough to justify criticizing his position. Node 12 is ridiculous. They need to at least scale back Node 12 5%. That would at least help lessen the mosnter gap that is always there. The OP is right on.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options

You must be fun at parties