T7 GUILD (U.S. Based/Casual) WANTS YOU.

Replies

• Options
    MAC093 wrote: »
    Hello my username is mac093 and i am a level 80 player that is daily, love the game! Currently in a guild going no were. Would love to join. I have 17 7* toons and bunch other 6 and 5* toons.
    Ally code 274-116-357

Invite sent. See you soon.
  • Options
    Still space? I'm a daily player, very active...
  • Options
    841-162-789
  • Options
    Jamie1978 wrote: »
    Still space? I'm a daily player, very active...

Yes. Leave your old guild and I can sent invite.

• Options
    1 more spot.
  • Options
    1 spots left.
  • Options
    hi i'd like to join i'm a daily contributor level 62

ally code 982-459-851
  • Options
    1 spot open.
  • Options
    Looking for 1 more.
  • Options
    Hi I am a level 80 player with 28 7*, looking for a new guild do you still have spots available?

My ally code is 893-292-276
  • Options
    Hi I am a level 80 player with 28 7*, looking for a new guild do you still have spots available?

My ally code is 893-292-276

Invite sent.
  • Options
    1 more spot
  • Options
    1 more left
  • Options
    1 more :)
  • Options
    still open
  • Options
    Hello I'm an active level 77 player who currently runs a guild with 25 members. Recently too many players have become inactive and I need a more active guild to advance. My friend (Level 79) and I are interested in joining. 696-932-295
    Hope you see you soon :)
  • Options
    Hello I'm an active level 77 player who currently runs a guild with 25 members. Recently too many players have become inactive and I need a more active guild to advance. My friend (Level 79) and I are interested in joining. 696-932-295

Will sent invite now. Can I also have you friend Ally Code?
  • TheSuicidalGoat
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    TopIsGod wrote: »

Yes I didn't realize I could get it from the ally screen it's 393-156-864
  • Options
    TopIsGod wrote: »

I'll get his code when he is awake currently it's pretty late where I am :)

Fine. We have space for him anyway. Invite sent. See you in guild chat.
  • Options
    Hello i am a level 42 player that is very active (600/600)

Ally code 168-685-447
  • Options
    Hello i am a level 42 player that is very active (600/600)

Ally code 168-685-447

Are you sure you want to join? You can't benefit from T6 raid. I don't mind you joining us if you are ok.

• IuliusCaesar
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ok, i will enter a Tier 4 guild, thanks.
    Post edited by IuliusCaesar on
  • Hadden_longstrider
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hello, I am a active player looking for a guild, new player but actively finish dailies/save for guild events and am looking for an active guild to join. ally code is 686-474-159. (edit) only have 1 6* at the moment as I switched things up to get a rebel team going for the palpatine event.
  • Options
    Hello, I am a active player looking for a guild, new player but actively finish dailies/save for guild events and am looking for an active guild to join. ally code is 686-474-159. (edit) only have 1 6* at the moment as I switched things up to get a rebel team going for the palpatine event.

Sent you Ally Invite. Please accept it if you are still interest in our guild. I can only send guild invite once you left your old guild.
  • Options
    am available for invite
  • Options
    Invite sent.
  • Options
    i'm stuck in T5 guild with mediocre activity. Pretty solid roster T6 capable, 561-237-224. 15 7* char, slowly gearing to 9 and 10. Message me here if you've still got a spot. I'd feel bad to leave my guild in the lurch (only active officer)
  • Options
    i'm stuck in T5 guild with mediocre activity. Pretty solid roster T6 capable, 561-237-224. 15 7* char, slowly gearing to 9 and 10. Message me here if you've still got a spot. I'd feel bad to leave my guild in the lurch (only active officer)

Sorry for late reply. Didn't check the forum. Still available. Still interest?
  • Options
    1 spot open.
  • Options
    Still open.