Darth maul worth the investment?

Troop22
23 posts Member
I just started a new acc on this game bc I realize I don't have a chance to reach the top in my arena, and also wanted to try a different approach. I am currently going a sith / dark side route and is it worth it to go for darth maul. He seems like a great counter to Jedi teams but people say he's super slow and dies way too fast. Plus he's barely farmable except to buy 4 shards for 320 crystals. . Which is outrageous unless I'm dominating arena and getting my crystals back through that and GW.

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, until he gets a rework he's no where near worth the crystal cost to farm him.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is 7* g8 pretty good with mods but I haven't really played around with them much yet
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    For the effort you put into farming him alone, you can have a LOT more well rounded characters. Maul is slow, and has no health. So while he can hit Jedi pretty hard, that's about it. And he may not even get the chance.
  • Chose
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Maul does unbelievable damage plus every kill you get he gets stronger and gets to keep on attacking until somebody doesn't die. The problem is you'd haft to pay 100$ to get the amount of crystals needed to only get him to 5 stars. Or you can farm for like a whole year which would get really boring and I doubt you'll be playing this in a year.
  • Options
    Level 65 g8, 4*, max mods 1*. He has less than 6k of health. Level 40's can one shot him. I wish he was like he was at launch.
  • Chose
    19 posts Member
    Options
    @Rumpelstilzchen he should have more health he survived a dang fall and a stab in the chest
  • Options
    Chose wrote: »
    @Rumpelstilzchen he should have more health he survived a dang fall and a stab in the chest

He was cut in half! guess we only got part of him, hence the low health.