#21 Small Life Changes: Credit Event Makeover / The Currency Challenge

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited July 2016
Credit Challenge
ibl6yb.jpg

Let's start with the obvious that the event gives very little credits. But the scoundrel event that i hope to see changed to 7 days over 12 does pick up the slack for credits.

It is a good time to give the challenge a makeover to make it more in line with the others (excluding the tank challenge). :D

Currency Challenge

Currency:
- GW tokens
- Arena tokens
- Cantina tokens
- Shard Shop tokens
- Guild Tokens
- 2x Credits
- 3x Credits

Not Crystals as they are a paid currency that can be gained by ( arena rewards , GW rewards and dailies for free ).

Tier 1 - Possible 50 of one currency type and 20k credits
Tier 2 - Possible 75 of one currency type and 40k credits
Tier 3 - Possible 100 of two currency types and 60k credits
Tier 4 - Possible 150 of two currency types and 80k credits
Tier 5 - Possible 200 of 3 currency types and 100k credits

#21 Small Life Changes: Credit Event Makeover / The Currency Challenge 22 votes

I would LIKE this change
95%
joelightyearMofojokers1992KurgenWonderwyrmDarythpac0nautAycee1DwightHalpertMly722TemperTantrumRenlyttgermanj9VersattiTankzzxJimboePeteypeteMoe_BettaBloodreaperShimrraBasti0n 21 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
4%
Bartem 1 vote
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I like this, good idea. The shard shop currency is probably a bit too much, and the cantina energy is a revenue stream to get players spending crystals so that wouldn't get added. But a rework of the credit rewards is definitely needed for the highest tier.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I like this, good idea. The shard shop currency is probably a bit too much, and the cantina energy is a revenue stream to get players spending crystals so that wouldn't get added. But a rework of the credit rewards is definitely needed for the highest tier.

I have made alot of changes based on your feedback Joe thanks for the comment. :)