Luke should be a Jedi and Rey

Why isn't Luke a Jedi he should of been the first one. Also the Rey Jedi was cool and would be nice to be able to play as her too

Replies

• Options
    Carson wrote: »
    Why isn't Luke a Jedi he should of been the first one. Also the Rey Jedi was cool and would be nice to be able to play as her too

+1
  • RuySid
    38 posts Member
    Options
    He isn't ready...He's just a farmer, with a big weapon.
  • Hosko
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely need a jedi Luke. Rey hasn't trained with a jedi master yet to earn a jedi toon
  • Options
    Rey doesn't need to be a jedi. She is nerf herder that can hit harder with a twig than any Jedi can with a lightsaber.
  • Options
    Luke be a Jedi tonight
    Luke be a Jedi tonight
    Do it for Yoda while our waiter serves a soda
    Luke be a Jedi tonight
  • Options
    Hosko wrote: »
    Definitely need a jedi Luke. Rey hasn't trained with a jedi master yet to earn a jedi toon
    You can fight Jedi Rey in cantina already.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options

Just because you can fight Jedi Rey doesn't mean she should be an available toon. I think they should prepare the Jedi Rey toon for when the next movie comes out and she trains to be a jedi, only then should they release a Jedi Rey. As for Luke, he should already have been a Jedi Toon and available. I'm sure they have their reasons but he should have been the first jedi released in my eyes or at least available as a toon. Maybe they will do achievements for Jedi Luke like they did Darth Vader, or an event like they did Yoda?
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Neither of those characters are Jedi yet. That's farmer Luke who doesn't even realize he has the Force with him. And Finn held a lightsaber in TFA as well. Are you gonna ask for a Jedi Finn next?

I agree that we need to get Return of the Jedi Luke. Rey could end up being a Sith for all we know.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi luke was in the game just not playable... he was one of the end battles in credit event they removed.. so we know just like palpatine the char has been designed just not released
  • Options
    Rey doesn't need to be a jedi. She is nerf herder that can hit harder with a twig than any Jedi can with a lightsaber.

yeah theyve painted themselves into a corner a bit here. already the hardest hitting toon, the jedi version cant be weaker.

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    They'll just make the Jedi version have a skill like Hans shoot first where she can just instantly kill one of your guys at the start of battle... Oh wait Rey already does that. And for Luke I bet they skip Jedi Luke and make old Hermit Yoda-Luke from the next movie
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

No. You can fight force sensitive Rey who happens to have a lightsaber. Becoming a Jedi requires training which she has not yet had....

It will be amusing when she has had her training and (if the game is still around) they do make Jedi Rey, and Dooku can instantly neutralize her, but non Jedi Rey can still one shot him....
  • Options
    Luke be a Jedi tonight
    Luke be a Jedi tonight
    Do it for Yoda while our waiter serves a soda
    Luke be a Jedi tonight

Ahhh...a great song from the blockbuster, "Clones and Droids!"