No help from EA Help website

I recently contacted EA's online help site and submitted a request through an online form. Though I requested a refund, and was denied, my main frustration was with HOW I was denied. No personal contact, no investigation into how much I've spent on this game (I'm embarrassed to say how much) just a reply saying they were sorry for all the bugs and they're working as fast as possible to correct them. To be honest, it read like a form letter in which they just replace the name each time so it appears personalized. I cannot express how insulting it is being treated like a non person. Throw me a bone here, cause I really do love the game. But after spending money for characters like Teebo (for his turn meter reduction) he is broken and they make his potency basically useless. I would have no problem with EA changing everything about the game if it was all free. However, when you sell something and then change the product so soon after the sale; well there's a legal term for that: bait-and-switch. And now to get teebo back to the 60 potency he had pre-update, I need to expend more resources. That's the hook. I have nearly every character in the game (including a 7* Grievous) and Teebo is simply one example of countless other bugs and reworks after paying for a character. And, rather than focus on making the already available content work properly, they are constantly rolling out new material that then requires fixing itself. Just please show the respect you'd want if you made a huge investment into something you loved and were then treated so shabbily. Simply one guys feedback on the current state of the game, but I have a feeling I'm not alone. Here's my info if anyone at EA wants to help.
Player ID: RX1HT695T70dP6E6We59Dw
In-game name: Mik Castle

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, at this point, after all the dumb stuff they've done (and haven't), that's basically to be expected.

They only want your money, not your satisfaction.
  • Options
    I'm afraid that may be the only logical conclusion to be drawn from their behavior these past months.
  • Options
    I`m not spendind any more $ on this game, coz EA are simply thiefs! I`ve been charged TWICE the price for the item in shop, and yet after more that 2 weeks company doesn`t give a **** about my ticket. My forum complain got closed with "submit a help ticket" and thats it. I must say, that I really love the game,but I hate EA even more. Not a sigle $ from me and my advice to other ppl to do the same...