Who would you give Droid Caller to?

TMK
700 posts Member
Wussup ya'll, been a while since my last question!

I am here once again with a “simple“ question on which I would like to see an answer with an abbriveation, if possible.

Here we go, I have an Arena team consisting of Leia, Rey, Daka, GS and RG. As you can see, I don't have a real leader here to connect whole group together. My Ackbar is more than ready to fill that void but he lacks Droid Caller to get to the G9. He has basic and Tactical Genius omega'd, is level 80 and has leader ability maxed out. With him I would form a team of Ackbar (L), Leia, Rey, RG and Daka or GS, depending on the situation.

On the other hand, my QGJ's upgrade has been prolonged for very long. He could replace GS in the Arena line-up and giving him Droid Caller would bump him to the G10 (I have all the pieces to take him there). He has basic omega'd, is level 80 and has leader ability maxed out as well. Contrary to Ackbar, he wouldn't connect my Arena team as whole.

TL;DR version - Ackbar to G9 for Arena purposes or QGJ to G10 for overall purposes?

Thanks for your answer(s)!

Greetings,

TMK

Replies

• Options
    QGJ.
  • Options
    QGJ.

+1

And may I add, that team needs a Phasma lead. Now.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    QGJ.

+1

If anything, it needs Ackbar lead imo, Leia gets way higher value with him on the spot.
    QGJ.

Why QGJ? Is it because he can get to 10 or because he can fit into other areas as well?
  • Options
    TMK wrote: »
    QGJ.

+1

If anything, it needs Ackbar lead imo, Leia gets way higher value with him on the spot.
    QGJ.

Why QGJ? Is it because he can get to 10 or because he can fit into other areas as well?
    Who is the character with the most utility in all areas of the game? Oh yeah, QGJ. Ackbar will only really shine in arena, and tbh won't be targeted, and doesn't need to do good damage so upgrading him will do little. It's his abilities that are important.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    TMK wrote: »
    QGJ.

+1

QGJ.

Who is the character with the most utility in all areas of the game? Oh yeah, QGJ. Ackbar will only really shine in arena, and tbh won't be targeted, and doesn't need to do good damage so upgrading him will do little. It's his abilities that are important.

Are you somehow implying that I could use my current G8 Ackbar in the Arena as well? With proper modding?
  • Options
    Qgj is one of the best all around characters in the game. He is useful in EVERY part of the game.... Raids arena gw you name it.... He does tm manipulation dispel and assist.... Level him first..... Period... And he goes to g11....
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Qgj is one of the best all around characters in the game. He is useful in EVERY part of the game.... Raids arena gw you name it.... He does tm manipulation dispel and assist.... Level him first..... Period... And he goes to g11....

I don't need an actual introduction because my knowledge already realizes what aspects each one excels in. I just felt Ackbar might be more useful in my situation but with majority of the votes going for QGJ, I will take him to G10 first.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Rey. The answer is always Rey.
  • Options
    Ackbar will only really shine in arena, and tbh won't be targeted, and doesn't need to do good damage so upgrading him will do little. It's his abilities that are important.
    Yeah. I would upgrade QGJ but run AA lead in Arena.
    AA, Leia, Rey, QGJ/GS, and RG/GS depending on defence/offence/situation.