Where are the events at?

I thought they were supposed to have a steady stream of events happen over the last few weeks, but there's been nothing since the ewok event.

Sure the Scoundrel cash grab kind of counts, but thats less a special event and more a weekly occurrence. Yoda event doesnt quite count either since once you beat it you can't play it anymore.

The Cancelled force heroes event was cool and the Rebel event need to come back. Would be nice to see that droid event again, really anything would be appreciated.

It's been awfully quiet both in the game and on the forums.

Replies

• Options
    Because everyone quit my guild is useless now rofl
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Where dem girls at!? /dance

Really though, I was kind of hoping they were getting to the point where they could almost always have an event running. I wish the Event table thing would just list all of the events with a countdown timer like the Yoda one.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    SkyCake wrote: »

Really though, I was kind of hoping they were getting to the point where they could almost always have an event running. I wish the Event table thing would just list all of the events with a countdown timer like the Yoda one.

Yeah I like that. It would make it feel like there's always something going on, or right around the corner. Builds excitement.
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    SkyCake wrote: »

Yeah I like that. It would make it feel like there's always something going on, or right around the corner. Builds excitement.

Not just building excitement, bit also giving you goals to work for. 2 weeks until the Rebel event, time to focus on my Rebels.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Where dey at doe.....

Yeah, I'd love to see the events come back. At LEAST put a timer on when they're coming back like Yoda.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....