Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited July 2016
POLL CLOSED!
Post edited by Maskarii on

Character | Mods 32 votes

Yes
53%
Polaricedano7591LlewellaFAED_EmperorgoobstoobZiggy23ItsJarJarBinkzDarth_NihilusiDevrosWinterbioGrraauugghRadonisd49ers1GokanQuixoticSnaggletoothVanguard1 17 votes
No
46%
vincentlondonSmokeyJoe320BoxmintATSpainPhilosopherCodyVinniarthjsandhu97darakulMarmotaMonaxEscapeArtist51coffepirineDarthensteinDeendrechtSerenthorZurinFet 15 votes

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I dont get the question....
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Is there an "I don't understand the question" option?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    I dont get the question....
    BAMFer wrote: »
    Is there an "I don't understand the question" option?

Edit: hope now it's easier to understand
  • Options
    Yes
    Character: Vader
    Explanation: I would like to know what mods are best for Vader.
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    Options
    What is this?
  • Options
    Yes
    chief nebit in a droid squad:
    HK47 (L)
    IG-88
    IG 100/86
    Chief Nebit
    Jawa Engineer
    best mods for all these would be helpful honestly
  • Options
    No
    Mods are yes.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No
    I like the drop character weekly idea (if you mean making a new character available) but I don't like the idea of being told which mods are the best for them. Shouldn't that be part of the game strategy? Pay attention to the game and the toons and you can figure out which mods to equip them with.

If you tell people how to play or the optimal way to play, what is the point?

The only real point of this game is to collect characters and power them up. Don't just give a road map for that.
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I wouldn't do this until mods are set in stone.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No
    I voted no because i dont understand anything
  • Options
    No
    Ok, I finally understood what the question meant. Now I can translate to everyone.

What he said was, "do you like milk?" To which the obvious answer should be a resounding no.
  • Options
    Yes
    It would be a good idea! It's an easier way to figure out what mods work best with which characters, like darth Vader, I've tried using a different assortment of mods but I can not get the best out of him
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Ugnaught i want to see what mods work for ugnaught for the next raid is prolly anti droid and he seems pretty good at that maybe with Eeth Koth an Ima Gun Di and RG as tank and a flex spot.
  • Options
    No
    Radonis wrote: »
    Ugnaught i want to see what mods work for ugnaught for the next raid is prolly anti droid and he seems pretty good at that maybe with Eeth Koth an Ima Gun Di and RG as tank and a flex spot.
    Oh! Oh that's what he was saying. DO IMA GUN DI!!! do it now, please. I might be dead in a week, you never know.
  • Options
    @BentWookiee you can close the Poll.
  • Options
    No
    Do you realize if they just told us the optimal way to mod someone, then it just turns into more gear? And expensive gear at that. It would just become a game of catch up again as everyone would be racing for the same optimal Rey or whoever. The entire point of mods if for you to figure out the best configuration and customize.
  • Options
    No
    What was the poll about anyways?
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    We are a Group of Players that spend enough to have the Option to test different Mods for different Toons. Which includes that we can figure out pretty fast what's the best Mod combination for a toon, that's what we wanted to share with everyone nothing more nothing less but we stomp the project down for now...Poll closed
  • Options
    Closed at request of OP
This discussion has been closed.