T7 Rancor Normal AAT Guild [Force Is Strong Between Us] US MST 1 spot available!

pabrimmer
274 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hello everyone - We are Force Is Strong Between Us!

Our core guild has been developing since day 1 of the guild update, and together, we have progressed through The Pit tier 5 and 6 raids. We reached our goal of farming heroic a few months ago.

This is a very friendly, stable, cooperative group, with active guild chat as well as Line App chat. Our raid rules are simple and fair, and we enforce them without bias.

We do require members to use Line so that we can stay organized. Our members hail from four continents, and we have settled on a system that allows everyone to have their turn at the raid before it ends. In-game chat is inadequate for getting important messages to all fifty members, so we use Line to ensure that no one is left out.

We are looking for an established level 80 player, who has been building their teams in anticipation of the Tank Takedown raid, and, most importantly, that will contribute their 600 bank coins to the guild every day. We clear the rancor with ease, but the new raid is here, so come join us if you are eager to progress through tier 6 AAT into tier 7 with us!

Our guild activity time zone is -6 GMT, or mountain time zone for those of us here in the United States.

If you are interested in joining a very promising guild, please add me as a friend on Line App, and we'll talk. My Line ID is andaparu and my screen name is Anda Paru

swgoh.gg guild page
Barris irl imo idk
Post edited by pabrimmer on

Replies

• Options
    Hi Anda ! Love our guild ... You all are just awesome as mentors and team members :)
  • Options
    What are your raiding rules?
  • Options
    Hi Anda ! Love our guild ... You all are just awesome as mentors and team members :)

Aw, I love our guild too, Madame!
    What are your raiding rules?

Hi, @Darth_bane16 the rules are everyone can attack with one team in the phase of their choice. After 12 hours have passed, people ranked 30-50 on the damage meter can attack with the rest of their teams. After 16 hours, everyone may attack at will. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update: we still have openings for 3 more daily players! Please contact me on Line if you are interested, Line ID andaparu.
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    This looks legit Anda
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »
    This looks legit Anda

Thank you, sir!

Update for 8/23: We have one opening available! If you play daily and you want a friendly, relaxed crew to raid with, find me on Line, user ID andaparu !

https://swgoh.gg/g/861/force-is-strong-between-us/
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update for 8/27: We have one opening available! If you play daily and you want a friendly, relaxed crew to raid with, find me on Line, user ID andaparu !

Our next raid is Sunday at 8pm EDT, join today in time to get t7 rewards tomorrow! :-)
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update for 8/29: We have one opening available! If you play daily and you want a friendly, relaxed crew to raid with, find me on Line, user ID andaparu !

Our next raid is Wednesday at 8pm EDT, join us! :-)
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update for 10/2:

We have 2 openings available for level 80 players!

If you are a daily player who will contribute 600/600 consistently, hit me up! If you are looking for a fun, relaxed guild for 3+ t7 raids per week, get in touch! If a guild of 50 active players is what you're looking for, get on Line and send me a message!

Line user ID: andaparu
    Barris irl imo idk
  • pabrimmer
    274 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Update 10/3:

We still have 2 spots available! We are doing 4 t7 raids this week, next one is Wednesday at 8pm EST, so get in soon to participate. Daily, level 80 players, contact me on Line, ID andaparu
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update 10/4:

We still have 2 spots available! We are doing 4 t7 raids this week, next one is Wednesday at 8pm EST, so get in soon to participate. Daily, level 80 players, contact me on Line, ID andaparu
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update 10/8:

We have one spot available! We did 4 t7 raids this week, so if you are looking for a very active guild, please look me up on Line, user ID andaparu!
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update 10/25:

We have one spot available! We are starting phase 3 of normal AAT this evening and our next Rancor will be Wednesday at 8pm EST. Come join us! Hit me up on Line, user ID andaparu
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update 10/26:

We still have a spot available! Contact me via Line, ID andaparu
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update 10/31:

We are still looking for a new member! Come join a highly active guild doing t7 Rancors and getting faster every day at t6 tank!

Contact me on Line if interested, ID andaparu
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    Update 11/1

We still have a spot, come find your new SWGoH family with us!
    Barris irl imo idk