As if Yoda wasn't weak enough they nerfed him.

No more critical chance up from ig 88 :-(

Replies

• Options
    When did they nerf yoda?
  • Options
    When did they nerf yoda?

Last patch I believe, I still haven't got him, I like dark side characters best so I worked more on them than Jedi
  • Options
    No more critical chance up from ig 88 :-(

He was stealing a leadership skill, how is that not broken? Seriously..?

You read what you want to read, believe what you want to believe.

These cry threads are becoming a bit much now, learn to read or just stop posting.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    If you think Yoda is weak, you're using him wrong.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a nerf, it's a fix... Same old, same old
  • Options
    It was a sarcastic thread and yes I realize it was a bug fix, but I did kinda think it was cool when he got random things. Yoda is awesome enough for me to be trying to six star my pathetic Jedi to ( maybe) six star Yoda in two weeks. My Jedi are based on easy farms not best farms. Ben Ashoka luminara JC and eeth koth ( who is awesome only because he is an arena shipment Jedi, and being rarely able to stun Yoda)
  • Options
    Yoda is only a shadow of his former self.
  • Options
    And no ackbar fix? (Yoda gets Tenecity Up off of Acbar's leader ability)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Use him against Ackbar, he's still stealing his tenacity up lol
  • Options
    Yoda doesn't hit hard but calling him weak is way off. He can be so useful stealing abilities and then sharing them.
  • Options
    Hovahdo wrote: »
    If you think Yoda is weak, you're using him wrong.

This
  • Options
    Yoda is a glass cannon, my lvl 74 dooku one shots a full gear lvl 80 Yoda all day long.
  • Options
    Dooku and one shot should never be in the same sentence. I'll need proof of that one, lol.
  • Options
    Tootru9 wrote: »
    Dooku and one shot should never be in the same sentence. I'll need proof of that one, lol.

Every arena battle in which I fight Yoda. All of my toons can one shot him. Lando, ackbar, st han, dooku, sidious.
  • Options
    Yoda is a glass cannon, my lvl 74 dooku one shots a full gear lvl 80 Yoda all day long.

This is not happening. A full (completely max) gear X level 80 yoda is not being one shotted by a dooku at 74 or any other level. You are misrepresenting the opposing yoda or the battle. Not. Happening. Period.

• Options
    JulenGales wrote: »

This is not happening. A full (completely max) gear X level 80 yoda is not being one shotted by a dooku at 74 or any other level. You are misrepresenting the opposing yoda or the battle. Not. Happening. Period.

I concur with Gales
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Dooku couldn't even 1 shot a level 50 yoda...
  • Options
    Either you don't know what "one shot" means or you are lying
  • Options

Glass pistol maybe...cannon is a bit generous.