Wedge's Leader Ability Broken Post 7/27 Rework.

Ace97302
182 posts Member
The offense up portion of Wedge's leader ability does not appear to be working after today's (7/27) rework. For instance, I used a Wedge with a level 7 leader ability (should be +30% offense) and Leia on LS Hard mission 8-B. Leia's basic was NOT enhanced at all by Wedge's leader ability.

My Leia has max gear (sans G10 scanner) and is 7* and level 80. To avoid confusion, I stripped of all mods. I also avoided using her special ability to stealth her and buff her offense and critical damage. Her basic was only hitting for about 3k on non-critical hits and around 4.5k on critical hits, which is exactly the amount of damage she does without Wedge as a leader.

I also tested Wedge with other Rebels like Ackbar, Lando, and ST Han and found similar results, though damage variability is higher, so it's harder to judge.

Replies

• Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    Options
    By the way, I've tested this in Cantina, LS and GW missions. The bug appears to be persistent across all three play modes.

On the other hand, it LOOKS like the other aspects of Wedge's leader ability (heal and TM boost) are working.
  • Options
    I can confirm this, wedge is broken.
  • Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon, please look in to this. It's pretty disappointing to have a critical aspect of a character's kit broken by a rework.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Seriously, do you test your changes? There are coding standards and enough process experience at EA why the hell is CG not following these rules or getting some support from EA tech. I remember releasing games for consoles on CDs and DVDs with no options for patching. You guys would never be able to pass the beta version of a title the way you work.
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    DarthGozu wrote: »
    Seriously, do you test your changes? There are coding standards and enough process experience at EA why the hell is CG not following these rules or getting some support from EA tech. I remember releasing games for consoles on CDs and DVDs with no options for patching. You guys would never be able to pass the beta version of a title the way you work.

I'll leave this here: https://m.imgur.com/VKi0Pbu

Just the same thing CG has been saying with all their posts.

"We are working on it."

• Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    Options
    TerraArran wrote: »

"We are working on it."

I prefer, "We are working on it," to "Nothing to see here; everything is working as intended." :wink:
  • Options
    Ace97302 wrote: »
    TerraArran wrote: »

"We are working on it."

I prefer, "We are working on it," to "Nothing to see here; everything is working as intended." :wink:

That's what they said about Tusken Shaman 3 months ago.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    This has been flagged by @EA_Jesse and sent up to the design team for review.There should be an update rolling out soon to rectify Wedge's leader ability. We appreciate your patience while this is handled.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines