T7 guild UOJ 49/50: only team players

Joshmayer5555
343 posts Member
edited September 2016
Hello everyone,

It has been a while since my last post, my guild is recruiting, we are doing T7 raids as often as possible (once in 2 days)

We are not looking for whales. We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS!

Benefits of joining.
1. Regular raids
2. Friendly atmosphere
3. Arena advice and access to a 24 hours support group(multi guild)  on line for roster and general game advice (especially helpful if you are f2p) with the main purpose of improving arena rankings for free crystals.
4. We encourage our members to donate to each other, pick a toon that u want to gear now immediately, donate the rest, we do not encourage hoarding, someone may need a particular gear now to help on moving that selected toon up a gear level or so. If everyone shares the same idea/concept, we will all benefit and progress quicker.

Requirements.
4. One or more 7 starred toon on ur roster(for raids)
5. 600 daily coins
6. Line chat for communication

Suitable for
1. Guys who are in guilds  doing T5 but want to do T7. Or guys who are in T7 but need consistency.
2. Started the game around March/April
3. Team players
4. Guys who want to rank higher in arena for free crystals

Guild reset is at
-  12.30pm on EST
-  1.30am on GMT +8
-  9.30am on PST
- 12.30am on JST

Raids:
1. Leaders will designate attackers for p1.
2. Attack with only one squad
3. 24 hours later, free for all(should there be any rancor left)
4. Be considerate with ur damage and allow everyone to have a go

Team player,
Josh Mayer
Line id: joshmayer

A bit about me, I started in March as p2p, total spent approx 500 usd, but after understanding the game better, I focused on building my arena squad and I have not spent to buy anymore since June. Although I may, but really depends what the developers of the game do.

Line group I have called, "Arena Strategy" has helped many to improved their ranks, we have a few f2p guys who are consistently top 3 on their shards and have benefited tremendously. This game is designed to give both p2p and f2p an equal change. I rank 1st daily at Payout, have 5 people competing at the same Payout time, my roster are is composed entirely of F2P toons.

You can read some of my thoughts and articles in the arena strategy group to further understand how.

Cheers
Post edited by Joshmayer5555 on

Replies