Kit Fisto- Mods

LRMoser
139 posts Member
I was wondering what people thought would be the best mod combinations for Kit Fisto?

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LRMoser wrote: »
    I was wondering what people thought would be the best mod combinations for Kit Fisto?

I've tried many combinations as i took advantage of 2.0 precrafting.

Unfortunately Kit Fisto isn't strong enough to match with mods at the present time.

We have been after a buff in the area of RG or Anakin for abit. But don't hold your breath as we have almost 400 votes and i still haven't been able to get any responses from CG.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19825/2-misrepresented-characters-kit-fisto-update-2-0-gear-10-still-useless-wasted-resources/p1
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response. I know that he doesn't match with any specific mod set at this time and that is part of the reason I posted this question. My thinking is there is only 3 ways to go with him and I am not sure if any of them are helpful.
    1. Health Mods- He already has high health so this makes one of his strengths stronger.
    2. Speed Mods- In general all characters are made better with more speed because that equates to more turns.
    3. Some sort of Damage Mods- This would boost one of his biggest weaknesses in really not doing enough damage to matter. I hear offense Mods are junk because crit% or crit dmg is better but could he benefit from one of these?
  • Options
    LRMoser wrote: »
    Thanks for the response. I know that he doesn't match with any specific mod set at this time and that is part of the reason I posted this question. My thinking is there is only 3 ways to go with him and I am not sure if any of them are helpful.
    1. Health Mods- He already has high health so this makes one of his strengths stronger.
    2. Speed Mods- In general all characters are made better with more speed because that equates to more turns.
    3. Some sort of Damage Mods- This would boost one of his biggest weaknesses in really not doing enough damage to matter. I hear offense Mods are junk because crit% or crit dmg is better but could he benefit from one of these?

If you have the Speed Mods unlocked, then perhaps speed mods with secondary stats focused on improving total offense (not % offense), speed, protection. If you can somehow get Kit Fisto to hit for some big numbers (Aayla too), then IGD will slowly become a top-notch leader. If you can get the basic attack for Kit Fisto, Aayla, and IGD hitting hard, then you have something going. If you get some of those mods and the characters in max gear, I'd love to hear how they're doing for you.