Wedge not working properly

M9silent
821 posts Member
edited July 2016
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/59099/wedge-rework-initial-test-unique-broken#latest

Link to the post in general chat.
Josh_K wrote: »
So I have done some very basic testing on the rebel bromance rework. It is pretty clear to me that the defining synergy between wedge and biggs is.... wait for it.... not working.

SPEED CHECK
Screenshot below shows wedges stats and skill levels. Note his unique at this level should provide 30 speed at the start of the match to both wedge and biggs. Biggs has 173 speed as shown in the video from stats screen. This should now be 203 in the first turn. For reference, enemy rey has 184 speed and my GS has 195 speed.

The expected turn order is Biggs then GS then Rey.

The actual turn order is GS then Rey then Biggs.

Test result: Fail

Also, note the damage biggs does on his assist in the first video (7710).

z4M9dKS.jpg

https://youtu.be/Qm7JybpZ0kI

DAMAGE CHECK

I now removed wedge from the team and checked biggs assist damage. This has 75% additional crit chance so in both videos they will crit. In the first video wedge died so we are expecting at 48% offense boost still.

With Wedge Assist dmg: 7710

Without Wedge Assist dmg: 8335

There is expected variance in the damage output but clearly we are seeing that they are too similar for the unique to have had any effect. In fact the damage increased without wedge.

Test result: Fail

https://youtu.be/x-cOWYxljHU

I have also heard anedcotal reports that wedges leader offense is not working either.

This synergy was touted as the highlight of this update. Surely that least part of this would be working. This is quite disappointing I must say. Please get these issues fixed!!!

@EA_Jesse
@CG_Kozispoon
@CG_Dan

Original test and comment.

@CG_NotReallyAJedi
@CG_RyDiggs
@CG_Conduit23

Hate to tag you guys like this, but any chance that the new rework in Wedge can be fixed? I'm posting here in the bugs section hoping it gets seen. Thanks guys

Replies

• Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to add that the +30% offense part of Wedge's leader ability does not appear to be working either. It worked before yesterday, but I'm fairly confident it's broken now.

For instance, I used a Wedge with a level 7 leader ability (should be +30% offense) and Leia on LS Hard mission 8-B. Leia's basic was NOT enhanced at all by Wedge's leader ability.

My Leia has max gear (sans G10 scanner) and is 7* and level 80. To avoid confusion, I stripped of all mods. I also avoided using her special ability to stealth her and buff her offense and critical damage. Her basic was only hitting for about 3k on non-critical hits and around 4.5k on critical hits, which is exactly the amount of damage she does without Wedge as a leader. (The targets weren't super tanky characters with high defense)

I also tested Wedge with other Rebels like Ackbar, Lando, and ST Han and found similar results, though damage variability is higher, so it's harder to judge.

My testing was done in LS, Cantina, and GW missions.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hey there! Appreciate the heads up in regards to this. @EA_Jesse posted in a similar thread that this has been flagged as a bug and sent to the design team. The bug regarding Wedge's Unique requires more testing and will be fixed in a future update, BUT there should be an update rolling out soon to rectify Wedge's leader ability.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the heads up. I'm glad to hear its being worked on and that he'll get fixed :)
  • Options
    I'm glad they fixed his leader ability, and I hope they fix his unique soon. It'd be nice if he worked fully, as he would be a beast, especially when paired with Biggs.

@CG_Kozispoon Any word (if you don't mind my asking)? I've been enjoying using him and really like his rework.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I haven't really focused on Rebels myself (Too busy formulating my clone team!), but I think I may jump on the bandwagon.
    The bug regarding Wedge's Unique requires more testing and will be fixed in a future update.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I haven't really focused on Rebels myself (Too busy formulating my clone team!), but I think I may jump on the bandwagon.
    The bug regarding Wedge's Unique requires more testing and will be fixed in a future update.

@CG_Kozispoon Thanks for the reply :) . I was hoping for a "it's coming out this week!" as that would be awesome :) , but I'm glad they're fixing it none the less.

Also you should absolutely hop on the Rebels bandwagon. Rebels are fantastic, and Wedge L is amazing. I've been using him since I got him a couple months ago in aurodium packs, and it makes Rebels hit like trucks. Leia and Lando just plain destroy. Now with the rework, Biggs is an all star when paired with Wedge.

As I said, I can't wait for Wedge's unique to be fixed. Im really enjoying the Rebels team under Wedge L. You should test it out :)
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Looks like Wedge's unique is being fixed on Friday's update. Thanks fornthe fast fix :) . Pass that on to all who got it done as well? I appreciate his rework and him being fixed. Thanks guys :)