Thank You for Credit Heist

I've reacted in negative/mixed fashion to many new features, but Credit Heist is thoroughly great. It incentivizes farming of underutilized characters, some of whom (i.e. Lando) might actually be usable elsewhere and only alleviates an existing shortage without creating new ones. Well done!

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    They should make it an everyday event
  • Options
    I agree, this is a nice event and I'm happy with it. Good job devs :smile:
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    What makes lando special is that he can be used w/scoundrels or rebels. That's why I farmed him right from the get go. I'm surprised people still raise their noses at certain toons on this game. Even if a toon isn't meta it's worth it to farm them especially if you plan on playing this game for a long time. You never know when that toon will be needed for something. People who say something isn't worth the investment is such a lazy way of looking at things. Then when the event comes around and they are left out so they cry on the forums saying how restricted events should be restricted and give all these excuses on why. All I can do is lol at them. I agree with you OP. The devs got it right with the credit event.

Well,done Devs. /cheers
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Lando excels at so many facets of the game. And yes, this is a well put together event. Was finally able to beat tier 2. Maybe a tier 3 coming?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    One lovely million, thanks.
  • Options
    Once a week would be great due to the nearly 18million in credits we spend to get a scoundrel team to pass it. Right now it pays for itself in a year. Great event just should be once a week.
  • Options
    Here, here... or is that hear, hear? Or... Hear, here.
  • ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    Options
    yes thanks for credits but it needs to be like 2 or 3 times a weeks
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    They should make it an everyday event

+one billion
  • Options
    Did they lessen the credits for GW? Feels like it. If so then they are the one pulling the heist lol
  • Options
    Finally I was able to participate this time as I spent some effort on scoundrels. Was worth it
  • Weazael
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Make it 24 hrs 15hrs is dumb...not everyone can hop on in that time frame to do it...I do most my playing late night and it's gone by time I can play
  • Options
    Mateosius wrote: »
    Did they lessen the credits for GW? Feels like it. If so then they are the one pulling the heist lol

they increased the GW payouts

• Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    I've finally come to the point in my game when I could play and beat tier1 in scoundrel event. I'm still a bit a ways off from doing tier2, but overall satisfied. Not a highlight event for me, but nothing negative to say either.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Loal1974 wrote: »
    Once a week would be great due to the nearly 18million in credits we spend to get a scoundrel team to pass it. Right now it pays for itself in a year. Great event just should be once a week.

If you spent 18 million credits on Scoundrels you're doing it wrong
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I can clear T2 with Cad 6*/59/g7, Chewie 5*/72/g8, Boba 5*/59/g8, Lando 4*/59/g7, and a completely unimproved fifth with good mods on 3/4. It cost me about 40k to move key mods from my Arena toons temporarily and back, but well worth it for the additional 700k. I'm hopeful I can stop moving mods as Lando gets better.
  • Options
    Agreed. Thank you. Can it come back tomorrow?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If lando were farmable anywhere but cantina, I would have got him. And in hindsight, maybe I should have held out. But I had tokens, so I got Fett. In hindsight, I would have probably been better off waiting for Lando. In two heists, I still haven't paid for my team, by a longshot, lol. I hear lando is a one man wrecking crew.