Ackbar leader skill broken?

Sorry if this is a known bug, but I recently started using him and it seems sometimes the bonus attacks don't trigger. For example, han uses his taunt and leia stands there doing nothing, no bonus attack. Am I missing something?

Replies

• dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    No, it doesn't always work.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    No, it doesn't always work.

Oh great. Thanks man
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    If noticed this many times, and I've never posted about it. I don't know if this is a bug, or if the "call to assist" has a percent chance, or if it's limited to an amount of times to encounter, or what. But you're not crazy. It happens.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    But you're not crazy
    Says someone who goes by the name 'crzydroid'.

No pun intended :smile:

• Options
    Yeah, I find that happens on rare occasion as well. I use him a lot as a leader and it seems to happen. Not a lot, but it happens.
  • Options
    Ackbar lead not triggering an assist attack when St Han taunts isn't a bug.

St Han's Bluff passive has a 25% chance to remove 30% TM at the start of each of his turns. So, on those turns where AA doesn't trigger an assist, it means that 25% chance to remove TM went off - which counts as an attack for that turn.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    RebelBass wrote: »
    Ackbar lead not triggering an assist attack when St Han taunts isn't a bug.

St Han's Bluff passive has a 25% chance to remove 30% TM at the start of each of his turns. So, on those turns where AA doesn't trigger an assist, it means that 25% chance to remove TM went off - which counts as an attack for that turn.

Very astute if that's true @RebelBass
  • Options
    Very astute if that's true @RebelBass

I think it's true. I noticed the same discrepancy with St Han running under AA a few months back, and one of my guild mates (Team Instinct) pointed out the Bluff "attack" as the underlying cause. The guy who pointed it out is a mad genius with team composition and understanding toon skills, hence my confidence in the diagnosis.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ