IG-88 not using aoe on auto

Cor
124 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hey there. I was speeding my arena fight shortly before payout and went on auto and was surprised that IG-88 did not use his (omega) aoe even once. HK uses aoe, B2 as well, 86 goes with his special but 88 keeps using basic attack. I tested it several times and no single aoe attack in a few fights. That's severe dmg decrease - his aoe is killer at the start of a fight.

Anyone noticed that as well? I do not have too many chances to play against droid teams on my shard, and I wonder if AI does not use his aoe on defense as well...

Replies

• Options
    I have been wrecked by his Aoe a few times, but is auto and defensive run on the same script?
  • Options
    Nerf Rey!!
  • Options
    According to reddit, if you auto while a defending toon is targeted, he wont use his AOE. You have to manually un target a toon before hitting auto
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Slewfoot it explains a lot
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Cost me #1 the other day. Never happened before but will not give it a chance to happen again.
  • Options
    Sometimes my STH doesn't taunt on auto either. There's definitely something in the script that causes weird stuff like this
  • Options
    Cor wrote: »
    Hey there. I was speeding my arena fight shortly before payout and went on auto and was surprised that IG-88 did not use his (omega) aoe even once. HK uses aoe, B2 as well, 86 goes with his special but 88 keeps using basic attack. I tested it several times and no single aoe attack in a few fights. That's severe dmg decrease - his aoe is killer at the start of a fight.

Anyone noticed that as well? I do not have too many chances to play against droid teams on my shard, and I wonder if AI does not use his aoe on defense as well...

An upate 1-2 weeks ago "broke" this... He used to use his aoe whenever possible, even when targetting a toon! And yes, very annoying!