Tusken Shaman is Bugged

TerraArran
341 posts Member
edited August 2016
Check out his 7* stats - 6, 5.5, 6.2

http://www.swgohcantina.com/tusken-shaman/

vMsZXNe.jpg

This is my 7* Tusken Shaman - 4.4, 4.1, 4.6

As you can see he has stats of a 5* character.

He has been broken for months!

@CG_Kozispoon please fix!
Post edited by TerraArran on

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    Bump.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    You're comparing in-game stats to 3rd party site that hasn't been kept updated for months. Looks to me like that site just has his stats wrong.
  • Options
    vynn wrote: »
    You're comparing in-game stats to 3rd party site that hasn't been kept updated for months. Looks to me like that site just has his stats wrong.

Troll somewhere else please. This is a bug and it needs to be fixed.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not trolling, just pointing out that your resource used to determine this is a bug isn't reliable.
  • TerraArran
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    vynn wrote: »
    I'm not trolling, just pointing out that your resource used to determine this is a bug isn't reliable.

It is reliable because those stats were data-mined from the games original files from the characters release. This is no way in hell a nerf to Shaman because he is OP. The current stats we have now is because of something going awry with the release of the protection patch.

If your saying that him having STR, INT, and AGI values that add up to 12 is normal then why is he the only one who has that value?

• Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thanks for the heads up!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thanks Kozi!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I don't mean to bring up an old thread, but I think Tusken Shamans stats are still broken.
  • Options
    Bump @CG_Kozispoon

Any word on this guy yet? Now that he's farmable, myself included, have gotten him to 7* and still seeing a severe lack in his stats. Any updates regarding him in general? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Bump @CG_Kozispoon

Any word on this guy yet? Now that he's farmable, myself included, have gotten him to 7* and still seeing a severe lack in his stats. Any updates regarding him in general? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, unfortunately it looks like they forgot about him already lol.