Lei's RNG...

It seems that whenever I use Leia, she rarely triples. Yet if I am facing an arena team with Leia, she always triples. The RNG seems to be way off, or at least heavily favored toward the AI. If that is the case, how is that fair?

Replies

• Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    Options
    You are at the mercy of RNG and it isn't in your favor. Be tactful with Leia. If you're fighting a squad with RG and his taunt is up then that is a good time to stealth because most likely she isn't going to triple shot but you'll gain critical damage. And if she triple shots on her next turn you'll be happy. That is what I do.
  • Options
    Wolfborne wrote: »
    It seems that whenever I use Leia, she rarely triples. Yet if I am facing an arena team with Leia, she always triples. The RNG seems to be way off, or at least heavily favored toward the AI. If that is the case, how is that fair?

I thought the same thing. It always seemed that way. So then I tracked it for 5 days (using my Leia with max full gear, modded up and with omegas) vs other leias...and yeah no it was just me. We tend to pay more attention when she goes 3 times cuz it's like...come ON STOP HITTING ME!!!!! And when she goes once we gloss over it. After tracking it for 5 days it was spot on.