Can anyone please tell me The difficulty in comparison between tier 5 and 6 raids?

Title says it all.

Replies

• Crazy
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Well, we did t5 without refres, now t6 in 3 to 4. Quite a jump I'd say.
  • Options
    Sure. It's probably 10-12 times more difficult. I don't know the exact HP differences. But I remember once-upon-a-time I was in a guild doing t5 raids. We killed them. So we pushed for a t6. Bad move. Had to abandon it after 4 days and not able to get even 20% off the pigs.

It's hard for me to compare now but I'd say if you have a few people who can put up half a mil dmg against the pigs and then plenty of people who can toss up some good dmg vs the rancor you could do it. But t6 is actually not much more difficult than heroic. In fact heroic is easier, just must be completed faster and with no refreshes.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Lots more HP, lots more damage!

We jumped to T6 a few days ago and we're finally past the guards, so it's going faster now. But my characters who used to take 4 hits before dying are now two-shotted. More HP on the door switch, too, so instead of 2 attacks I needed 3, which gave the Rancor time to stun someone (with my crummy third team).
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It's a jump. We can do a t5 in less than 12 hours. T6 is down to 3 refreshes. We can people that can solo pigs. That helps the rest go faster. Starting our first t7 on Saturday. Will see how that goes.
  • Options
    With the right team and mods it's not that hard. Potency on Teebo and Fives and you're good. Throw in Rey, QGJ, and anyone as your 5th and you can do over 1m on any phase pretty easily.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    T6 has increased resistance and a much larger pool of HP. Your TM reduction won't apply as often on T6 and you'll take more damage.
    FYI - I'm F2P and I run Teebo(L), Ewok Elder, Chief Chirpa, Phasma and QGJ. I can solo phase 1 on all tiers.
    Focus on your potency for teebo and QGJ in particular. I've never had a problem with phasma's potency, but you could beef him up for landing speed down.
  • Options
    Thanks all.

My New guild is doing a tier 5 in under 36 hours. I feel that even if six takes a week we would be OK. And then probably be able to knock out like 10 fives in a row and go back to 6.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    That's what we did. We started at T5 and when we were beating it in just over 1 refresh, we tried our first T6. It took us about 10 days and our coins were maxed. After that we did a bunch of T5s in quick succession, raking in the credits!
    Just make it up as you go.
    We do T7 now. The rewards rock!
  • Options
    Liking that plan.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    It's quite a jump. Our guild does T5 in 2 days, like 75% on first day. But we do T6 in about 9 days. We're really at a point that T5 is way too easy and T6 is way too hard
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    The jump from t5 to t6 is much bigger than t6 to t7

Ideally you need members with max teebo capable of knocking phase 1 out for your guild after that it's a lot easier
  • MarmotaMonax
    251 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's a jump. We can do a t5 in less than 12 hours. T6 is down to 3 refreshes. We can people that can solo pigs. That helps the rest go faster. Starting our first t7 on Saturday. Will see how that goes.

If you need 3 refreshes for t6 then you will have no chance in heroic raids.. Don't listen to all the people who say heroic is easier than t6.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options

If you need 3 refreshes for t6 then you will have no chance in heroic raids.. Don't listen to all the people who say heroic is easier than t6.

I agree - 3 refreshes on t6 you will be disappointed in heroic
  • Options
    Meh gotta try. Sides there are always Mercs...
  • Options
    The only reason to do T6 is because you are regularly having down time with raids due to no raid coin. T5:T6 loot difference is negligible and not worth the effort unless you have 2 or more people with solid TMR teams that can each solo T5 and don't mind spending 4-6 hours a day raiding or you get about 10 people with solid tmr teams, then each one can auto after pigs are down. However with 10 solid tmr teams, you can do T7.
    Meh gotta try. Sides there are always Mercs...

Very few if any mercs will join a t6 because it's simply not worth the effort.