PSA: You don't need a maxed scoundrel team for Credit Heist

Maarek_Stele
115 posts Member
edited July 2016
For real, I've got a lvl60 Chewie (5*), 70 Cad Bane (7*), lvl 1 Dengar (2*) and lvl 25 Greedo (4*)

Cleared tier two in one attempt.

Oh yeah, I guess I should mention it's all because I finished farming and gearing Lando with mods and gear 9. So that's it, max level and star Lando, get respectable gear, and farm out Credit Heist, don't worry about the rest of the team.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've done it with 6*,g8 lando. Many have done tier2 with even weaker teams. The people saying you need 5 maxed scoundrels are just whining to hear the sound of their own voice - or to make them selves feel better because they couldn't auto it in 5 minutes with 3*, g7 junk.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    For real, I've got a lvl60 Chewie (5*), 70 Cad Bane (7*), lvl 1 Dengar (2*) and lvl 25 Greedo (4*)

Oh yeah, I guess I should mention it's all because I finished farming and gearing Lando with mods and gear 9. So that's it, max level and star Lando, get respectable gear, and farm out Credit Heist, don't worry about the rest of the team.

Maybe is possible but i dont believe you will finish it easily every single time
  • Options

Maybe is possible but i dont believe you will finish it easily every single time

Actually, you will finish it easily with that roster. I finished t2 with a similarly geared/leveled/modded 6 star Lando and an even worse Cad Bane. Rest of the team was the same. Lando owns this event. He's all you need.

• Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    The lowest I've beaten T2 is with a 5*. G8, lvl80 Lando (omega aoe) and a 7*, G8, lvl80 Chewie.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    On this subject, is it a bug that the 'attack down' debuff sticks without between rounds but your buffs get cleared between rounds?
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Options
    My toons in credit heist

Cad Bane 6*, L61, G7, decent moded
    Bobba Fett 5*, L59, G8, decent modded
    Chewie 5*, L66, G8, decent modded
    Nute Gunray, 5*, L58, G7, decent modded
    Greedo, 2*, L41,G5, unmoded

I can finish Tier 1 and Tier 2.
    Not spend too much for the toons, yet can achieve max result.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    yup, Lando is all you need
  • Options
    Agree with this. None of my other toons make it passed the second battle on tier 2, but I can finish every time on auto. max Lando is all you need
  • Options
    I did it with G9 Chewbacca and low level everyone else the first time.

The enemies aren't very powerful. Chewie was able to taunt and take their blows then heal himself all the way to the end.
  • Options
    Jimboe wrote: »
    My toons in credit heist

Cad Bane 6*, L61, G7, decent moded
    Bobba Fett 5*, L59, G8, decent modded
    Chewie 5*, L66, G8, decent modded
    Nute Gunray, 5*, L58, G7, decent modded
    Greedo, 2*, L41,G5, unmoded

I can finish Tier 1 and Tier 2.
    Not spend too much for the toons, yet can achieve max result.

Thanks. first non-lando success I have read
  • Options
    I can also do it without lando.

My team:
    Bane lead gear 7 lv58 7 star
    Boba gear 8 lv65 6 star
    Chewie gear 8 lv70 7 star
    Dengar gear 8 lv66 5 star
    Greedo gear 7 lv60 5 star

Dengar is fun to use, particularly with potency & crit chance mods. You'll want crit chance mods on greedo too.
  • Options
    I don't have Lando but i finish Credit Heist every time.

Used Boba, Greedo, Dengar, Zam (could probably use Chewie or Cad Bane instead of Zam) and Nute Gunray.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I've done it with 6*,g8 lando. Many have done tier2 with even weaker teams. The people saying you need 5 maxed scoundrels are just whining to hear the sound of their own voice - or to make them selves feel better because they couldn't auto it in 5 minutes with 3*, g7 junk.

My Lando is 6* as well, shards present, desire to spend 1M is not.... I was able to auto the whole thing this time.
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I completed t2 with the following:

4* lv 72 lando g8,1-2* crit mods (crit chance 41%), lead
    7* lv 76 chewie, g8, health mods (hp + prot ~30k)
    5* lv 53 cad bane, g7, random leftover mods
    4* lv 62 dengar, g7, potency to 23%
    4* lv 45 boba, g4 unmodded

Initially tried doing it with g7 lando, managed to get to last battle on t2 but couldn't finish. Upgrading to g8 let me finish twice in a row.